Chapter Fifteen

~*Lucy's POV*~

I was pulled out of sleep by the sound of my phone ringing. I opened my eyes slowly, looking at the peaceful face of Harry sleeping on the pillow, inches from mine. I loved it, really. No matter how much I didn't want to think about it. Then I remembered last night, and me telling Harry I loved him.

SHIT. I hope he doesn't remember that...

Disentangling myself from him, I hurried to the kitchen to grab the phone, because it was still ringing.

"Hullo?" I said, out of breath.

"Meet me at the coffee shop in ten minutes." Louis' voice said before sharply hanging up.

I stared at the phone for a second, genuinely surprised. Lou never talked to me like that...

Maybe meeting him would help me figure out what was going on.

I crept back into my room, quickly getting dressed in a black half shirt with a white lace overlay tanktop, blue high wasted denim shorts, and a pair of chunky black heels. I left my hair in it's natural waves, and just applied a little black eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick.

Harry was still sleeping, so I carefully pulled the covers up tighter around him and walled back out to the kitchen.

Haz,

Headed out for coffee. I'll be back in an hour or so. Bella should wake up around 11. See you soon.

Lucy xx

I wrote on the note, knowing he'd see it when he woke up.

With one final look around my apartment, I traipsed out into the street and began walking to the coffee shop.

~*Louis' POV*~

I wondered if she'd show up. I wasn't exactly...the kindest on the phone. But...knowing Lucy, her curiosity would have gotten the best of her, and she wouldn't be able to resist showing up. Sure enough, fifteen minutes later she practically floated into the shop, her eyes searching for me.

When her eyes settled on me, a small smile appeared on her face. It was more of a smirk really, she and Harry had that same smirky smile.

"Hello there." she said, sliding into the seat across from me, resting her hands on her crossed knees.

"Well good morning to you too." I smiled at her.

"Somebody seems to be in a better mood." she teased, nudging my leg under the table with her foot.

"I'm sorry about earlier. I was....tired?"

She laughed at my weak Cover up.

"It's fine Loubear. Don't worry about it.

We sat in silence for a few moments, before I took a deep breath and began to say what was on my mind.

~*Lucy's POV*~

"Lucy...I love you. okay? And not...just as a best friend. And I may be wrong, but I think you feel the same way. I'm....trying to understand here, why you're giving Harry another chance. I get that you love him...buy he's not the only guy here who cares about you. You and Bella, you mean the world to me...and I want what's best for both of you. And I don't feel that he's the best for you. He's hurt you both already..and I don't want to give him the chance to do it again."

I looks at him sadly, he had taken my hand in his and was stroking soft circles along the top of it.

"Lou...I understand...I just...need to do what I think is best for Bells. I'm her mother. I need to try to find a way for her father to be in her life. I feel something for you, but I don't know what. I feel something for Harry. And I don't know what to do about it. Louis, I needs space. And not just from you. From Harry. Give me a day or so to think for a bit. Please?"

He nodded and I leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

"I'll call you soon." I said softly before turning and walking back home.

~*Harry's POV*~

I woke up, reaching over for Lucy, but she wasn't there. Sitting up slightly, I looked around the room, she still wasn't there.

"Lucy?" I called out groggily, standing up sleepily.

As I walked past Bella's room, I peeked in, she was still sleeping.

I stumbled into the kitchen, squinting at the sunlight hitting my face. There was a net on the table from Lucy. The only part of it I read was 'Haz' before the front door opened, Lucy standing there, pulling her curls over her shoulder.

Her eyes wandered over me for a second before she smiled.

"Do you ever wear clothes?" she joked.

I smirked.

"You've never minded me not wearing clothes before."

A cute blush dusted across her gave and she came a little closer. But not close enough. I put my hands on her hips, tugging her in a little closer to me.

"Goodmorning." I whispered, our noses brushing together

I felt her smile, and then she leaned in, kissing me.

> I thought as I pressed my body into hers, wrapping my arms tighter around her.