Chapter 2

*Bold-Dakota

Italic- Popcorn*

:---

Another Penis really Dakota????

I didnt mean it I wasn't thinking, I swear! xD Plus you typed the Penises first!!! :0

IDK you've been dehydrated lately

-.- Guess what...

Chicken butt?

NO! I ate a little popcorn today

Now is popcorn love/life?

Nope still hate it & Stop saying that! It reminds me of 'Shrek is love, shrek is life' *shivers*

OMG That was freaking hilarious/weird.

/disturbingly amazing..."he roared a mighty roar as he filled my butt with his love" xDxDxDxD

I died watching that vid

Ikr tho... have you seen 'Cake Farts?'

No should I?

OMFG...you gotta watch it :-D

Okay brb

KK *smirk* popcorn is about to die MWAHAHAHAHA

*3 minutes later*

TF what the actual eff

Is it gross? I've never seen it *smirk*

What is wrong with you ewww...That was so urggh

What happened!!!? Is it PG?

No. No where close. You see her ass/hole and it's effing gross.

:O Its PORN!!?Is she wearing underwear?

No she's wearing a top. It's soft-core internet porn

Wtf is soft core internet porn!? Nevermind, I dont even wanna know...

Lets get to the book

Agreed

Logan's POV (A day after the fire)

I wake up at 7am to something continuously dripping on my face. "Wakey wakey Logan" a familiar voice cooes. I just roll over and groan. "Why aren't you excited? Today's the first day of at the new school!" the voice -I identify as my brother- begins poking my face. As soon as I realize it IS my first day at Churchill, I shoot up out of bed and run into the restroom.

I still cant understand why out of all school my mom decides to transfer me to Churchill.  I would possibly be okay with not going to Ridgeway if  I wasn't at their rival school! So now, the people that hate me will only hate me more. This year was supposed to be better for me. I was finally going to be popular. I would finally matter, but NOOOOOO some idiot had to burn down the school. Taking a shower, I then brushed my teeth, and washed my face. Staring into mirror, I admire at my freshly dyed red hair curling it, before panicking...

 Crap how am I going to do my make up. All my previous looks were suited for when I wore pleated skirts with button up shirts, and had blonde hair which I always kept in a ponytail. Deciding to wing it, I brushed mascara onto my lashes, adding a little bit of black eye shadow, before applying a little concealer on my blemishes and going with red lipstick.