"Shed Those Faded Memories"

"He took me to the movies and then we swam in the lake near the grounds, and.. We had sex in the water," I tell her all about mine and TJ's night last night.

"You had sex?!" Ashley looks at me, grinning.

"Yeah!!" I exclaim, laughing.

"How are you and Andy though? Have you ended it so you can be with TJ?"

"Well.. No. But him and I got into this fight last night, first it was about a text he had received from a girl, then it went to how he always keeps me a secret but TJ wants to show me off, and then him apologizing, me crying, it was a mess," I explain what happened in a nutshell.

"Awh Racheal, I'm sorry," Ashley hugs me.

"Thanks.. It just infuriated me yesterday because he won't even hold my hand in public and yet he can kiss another girl in public," I feel shitty.

"He did that?" She raises her brows.

"Yup," I look away.

"That doesn't sound like him, it's not really like him to sleep around, but I guess last time his band and my band toured together was a year or so ago," Ashley thinks hard.

"I guess it's him now," I down my shot.

Ashley and I are in her bus, drinking while talking. I really needed the drink and shots.

"Alright, well I guess I should get back to the bus so we can leave this venue," I say as I stand up.

"Alright, see you at the next stop," Ashley waves to me.

I get off of their bus and on to the guys' bus. They're all around the kitchen area except for Andy, good.

I look at my phone and see it's at ten percent battery. I groan and go into the back to find my charger, I stand on the bottom bunk and open the curtain to unplug my charger. I grab it and go out into the kitchen area.

I walk to the wall of chargers, they're all being used. I walk over to the table and look under, all being used. Goddamn, these guys use a lot of electricity.

"What are you looking for?" Jinxx looks at me.

"A plug," I say and walk to the lounge area.

I untangle my charger as I walk into the lounge area and look up to see Andy on the couch on his phone, smiling.

Him and I haven't exchanged words since the fight yesterday, I refused to talk to him when I can back from the date.

I look at him and he looks at me. I turn around to walk away, I guess I'll just have to use a plug in the bunk even though I wanted to be in the same area as the guys.

"Racheal," Andy's voice stops me from walking.

I just turn around and look at him, crossing my arms.

"Please talk to me, it's driving me insane that you won't say a word to me but give me mixed signals, which is either you want to kill me or are just mad at me, but just talk to me," Andy pleads.

I walk over to him and grab his phone from his hands, looking at the screen, he's texting dirty talk with some other girl.

"Yeah, looks like it's really driving you insane," I glare at him and climb into the bunk.

We get to the next venue at around twelve, we all help unpack the boxes and set up the tent.

The guys don't have anything until eight tonight which is when they go on stage, then they have nothing. Today is a really slack day for the guys.