"It's in Your Head Black and Blue"

"You looked pretty hot up on stage today," I wink, laughing at TJ.

"Oh I know I did," Kevin winks at me.

"I wasn't talking to you asshole," I laugh at him, playfully hitting his arm.

"You know what would be hot?" TJ says, smirking at me.

"What?" I laugh.

"If you would give me a lap dance," He brings me close to him, kissing my cheek.

"What?! Racheal's a stripper?!" Craig screams out loud.

"Shhhh not everyone needs to know," I shush him.

"Oh right sorry!" Craig chuckles, looking around.

"I didn't know you were a stripper," Chris from Attila turns around, looking at me.

"I am," I give Craig a slight glare.

"Sorry," He mouths.

"How about you give me a lap dance?" He cheekily grins at me.

Fuck, Chris wants me to give him a lap dance, I'm all for it!

Chris takes my hand and walks me up on a stage, he brings a chair over and sits on it.

I take a deep breath, so I'm going to do a lap dance and slowly strip. I have no problem doing this if I'm honest, I'm not self conscious, plus maybe if anyone has cash they may pay me for a lap dance. It's a long shot but hey, I gotta make money at some point this tour.

I begin to dance around Chris, keeping eye contact with him. I slowly take the hair elastic out of my hair, letting my hair loose. I sit on his lap, as I take my shirt off.

"Oh god," I hear Chris say.

"Can I have one?!" I hear someone shout.

"Who knew Racheal was a stripper!!" Another person shouts.

"Best Warped party ever!" Someone else shouts.

I notice a lot of band members standing at the stage, watching me.

I continue my dance for Chris, once I was only in my bra and thong, I got off him.

"There," I grin.

"Wow," He grins at me, he stands up and gives me $30.

"Wow, thank you," I thank him.

More than I charge for a lap dance.

"I want one!" Ronnie from Falling In Reverse comes walking on stage.

Who knew the party would turn into me giving lap dances. The night ends as everyone begins heading to their bus, I put my clothes back on and I walk back to the bus, people threw money on stage as they were watching me.

I count the money, $400.

I walk on the bus, Jinxx, Ashley, and Andy are sitting around drinking beers.

"The fuck was that," Andy spits at me.

"What?" I furrow my brows.

"The fucking dancing on guys laps, what the fuck was that," He stands up, glaring down at me.

"I believe it's called me doing my job,"

"No, your job is back where you live, you're on tour, you don't have to be giving guys lap dances and stripping!" He suddenly shouts.

"Andy chill the fuck out, personally I thought it was hot," Ashley winks at me.

"Yeah Andy why are you getting so mad? It's her body, her choice," Jinxx says, shrugging.

"She shouldn't want to strip and be basically naked in front of a bunch of guys,"

"Why huh? I'm not self conscious it's my choice, I did it almost every night when I was back home anyway, plus I gotta make money some how while I'm here with you guys," I say and begin walking to the back. "Goodnight guys,"

"Night Racheal," Jinxx and Ashley say to me.

I groan and grab my pyjama shorts and a loose shirt, I get changed in the bathroom and begin brushing my teeth. The door opens and in comes Andy.

I roll my eyes and spit the toothpaste out, rinsing my mouth, I leave Andy in the bathroom alone as I walk out and climb into the bunk. I hear Andy walk to the bunk and climb in.

I turn my back to him, I feel his hand on my shoulder, pushing me to my back.

"I'm sorry," He says to me.

"For?"

"For getting mad," He looks at me.

"It's okay," I turn to him.

"I just, I felt so jeal-" He stops himself.

"You felt so what?" I ask softly.

"It doesn't matter, I'm just sorry," He kisses my forehead.

"It's okay," I say as he wraps his arm around me.

I cuddle into him and fall asleep.