"A Passion Crime to Take What's Mine"

Alone at last, we can sit and fight
And I've lost all faith in this blurring light
But stay right here we can change our plight
We're storming through this despite what's right

One final fight, for this tonight
Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight
Lay your heart down the ends in sight
Conscience begs for you to do what's right
Everyday it's still the same dull knife
Stab it through and justify your pride

One final fight, for this tonight
Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight
Whoa and I can't go on without your love
You lost, you never held on
We tried our best
Turn out the light
Turn out the light

One final fight, for this tonight
Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight
Whoa and I can't go on without your love
You lost, you never held on
We tried our best
Turn out the light
Turn out the light

I watch the music video. I look up to see a nervous Andy, shaking his leg, smiling at me.

"What do you think?" He asks me.

"Andy, that is amazing, I love that you took your high school experience and put it into a song, so much passion and meaning, not to mention you look pretty emo in the video," I tell my best friend, winking.

"Thank you so much Racheal," Andy hugs me tightly.

"Are your friends coming out to put the song together with you?" I ask Andy as he pulls away from the hug.

"Yeah, they're flying out here in two days, you'll get to meet them, they're great people, I've got more lyrics written and they have lyrics so we can combine them to create hopefully an album that we can send to a record label and I hope that some day soon we will get signed," Andy smiles wide.

I can tell how excited he is.

"I can't wait to meet your friends, and I can't wait to hear what you guys come up with, I have so much faith in you guys to create something amazing and I hope the record label will be smart enough to sign you guys,"

"Honestly Racheal, you've been my best friend and biggest source of support my entire life, you've always supported me on my music, and I can't thank you enough," Andy says to me.

"Awh, I will always be here to support you and your music," I smile at him.

"Anyway, I should head home now, my cat needs to be fed," Andy stands up, taking his jacket off the couch.

"Just bring your cat over and you can stay the night," I tell him.

"Yes that's a great idea, I'll be back in ten minutes," Andy grins and walks out the door.

I go into the kitchen and open a bag of chips, emptying it into a big bowl and I grab two pops. I bring them to the coffee table and pull up a Batman movie.

I get changed into shorts and a tank top, putting on my comfy socks.

I see a picture of Andy and I in the corner of my eye. I turn and look at it, it's of Andy carrying me on his back at a concert we went to together.

God, those were good times.

I love Andy to be honest, I've been in love with him since we were in high school. I've never told him, because I'm afraid of rejection. He's my best friend and I want anything to ruin that.

It's just the kind of person that he is, so kind, caring, open minded, thoughtful, he's just the best, best friend that you could ever ask for.

I'll admit that maybe one day, I would like to be more than best friends, but I also don't want to jeopardize our friendship.

I hear the door open and a deep voice, following a light meow.

I exit my bedroom and walk into the living to see Andy setting down his cat.

"Awh aren't you the cutest," I baby talk his cat.

"I am," Andy says sassily.

"I meant your cat," I playfully roll my eyes.

"What, I'm not cute?" Andy gasps.

"Of course you are, you're a cute emo boy," I giggle.

"Ha ha very funny," Andy chuckles.

He places the cats food and water dish in the kitchen and pours cat food in a dish, filling the other with water.

"There you go," Andy says to his cat. "Alright now he's fed and happy,"

Andy walks to my cupboard and pulls out the Skippy peanut butter, no surprise.

"I put chips out," I let him know.

"I know but I kind of want some peanut butter," Andy walks into the living room to sit down with me.

I get close to him as he wraps his arm around me, I start the movie but all I can hear is him licking the peanut butter off a spoon.

"Do you have to?" I look up at him.

"Do you want some?" He holds the spoon to me.

"Yeah, of course I do,"

I take the spoon and scoop some peanut butter, licking it off.

I hand it back to Andy so he can continue eating it.

The rest of the night Andy and I just cuddled and watched Batman.