"Don't Waste Your Time on Tragedy Easy to Forget"

I open a can of Monster as I go back into the crowd of people dancing. I look through the crowd for Andy or Jinxx or anyone I know, I feel a hand go on my arm, I turn around and come face to come with Matt Kean.

"Hey, Racheal is it?" He smiles at me.

"Yeah it is," I laugh.

"I didn't expect to see you here," He looks at my confused.

"Oh, yeah I'm old friends of Black Veil Brides," I say, laughing.

"Oh okay, well! Here, I have your phone, I was going to call someone from your contacts to see if anyone you know could come get your phone but since I spotted you here," He hands me my phone.

"Ah thanks, yeah sorry I walked away before we could get a picture, I just heard something familiar earlier," I explain.

"It's alright, would you like to get a picture now?"

"Yeah! Of course,"

I open my camera and take a few selfies with Matt.

"Thanks!" I smile, taking a sip of my beer.

"No problem, so how did you like it today?"

"I very much enjoyed it, I always wanted to go and since the tour came here where I live I thought it'd be a great opportunity to come and meet some bands and watch them play,"

"Ah yes, Warped is a great way for bands to meet and for them to meet their fans, vide versa,"

Matt and I talk for a while, talk about our backgrounds, our interests, our hobbies, etc.

"Hey Racheal, how are you enjoying the party?" I hear Jake's voice.

I turn around to see Jake walking toward Matt and I.

"I'm really having a good time," I tell him.

"Hey Matt," He waves to Matt.

"Hey Jake,"

"Um Racheal can I talk to you for a second?" Jake asks me.

"Yeah of course, excuse us, thank you for giving my phone back, it was nice meeting you," I say to Matt.

"It was nice meeting you too," He brings me in for a hug.

Jake pulls me aside and looks at me.

"Look Racheal, I know it was a few years ago but I can still feel a bit of awkwardness and tension between us-"

"Water under the bridge Jake, I'm past that," I cut him off, knowing where it was going.

"Alright, okay I'm glad," Jake grins.

I smile at Jake, I feel someone take my hand. I look at the hand, knowing who's it is.

"How are you liking the party?" Andy asks me.

"I'm enjoying myself," I look at him.

I notice Jake walk away.