November 13, 2003

It's Romeo. I'll be taking over until Xara gets better. She let me take over. I swear .__.

I was at home and my mother was making lunch. I didn't know what was going on between my parents but I swear they were going to divorce any time. My father wasn't home for weeks. My mother wouldn't talk about him even if someone brought him up. Including me. I looked like him too which made my mother feel even worse. She told me  that she'd pay for college if I dyed my hair blonde or brown. But I refused. I've saved up for college for years. If I need the money, I'll ask for it. But not now.

                                      ~~~

My father came home finally and I was happy. He normally loved hugging me. Luckily he brought home the bastard. Fred. Fred was my bastard and whenever he hurt me, I'd get mad. But whatever

                                     ~~~

It was 6:30 and I was at the hospital seeing Xara. She was doing fine now. I hope. It was just me and her. Nobody else. Xara was talking and she was breathing now. Which was good.

I walked in the room and I looked at the heart monitor, it was normal. Once Xara saw me, she smiled and sat up and then tried pulling the needles out of her skin to hug me. I kissed her forehead and she kissed me deep. Suddenly one needle was pulled out. She passed out and the heart monitor went blank. The lines on the screen were flat. She wasn't breathing. I ran out of the room and screamed for a doctor. Several came rushing in and one kicked me out. They put the needle back in her arm but it didn't work. I sat in a chair and I started crying, not knowing what to do.

Hours later, Xara was still wasn't doing good. Her mom was here with Jesse. No Judy. Jesse was in his mother's arms, trying to sit with Xara. Once the heart monitor went flat again, doctors rushed in... I cried even harder and Xara's mother walked out of the room and stared in the window where she could see what they were doing to Xara. Jesse was set on the floor. He was walking away from us both almost getting lost. I got up and ran after Jesse. When I catched up to him, I picked him up. Jesse laughed and I laughed as well

                                      ~~~

I was at Xara's house, in Jesse's room. Jesse was crawling to me and we were playing with blocks. He was adorable. The light brown hair and the emerald eyes were amazing.

                                      ~~~

Jesse's mother walked in and picked up Jesse, telling us dinner was ready.

We were in the middle of eating and I was staring at Jesse the whole time, watching him make a mess. Then I look at his mother and asked her a question. Which made her tear up.

She told me that Xara wasn't... the oldest. When she was a teen she was raped. And have a child at the age of 15. Had to quit school. The child died at the age of 10 due to the same issue  Xara is dealing with right now. Now that two kids of her's already had this disease, Jesse might get it too.

                       I hope she gets better...

                                 I really do...