March 8, 2002

It was now Monday. I was trying to get Jesse up at 6:30 a.m and he was a cranky baby nugget. He cried even harder than expected and he refused to get out of his crib. Jesse was a nightmare right now and I didn't want Judy to wake up so early.

~~~

I was at school and I went to my locker then to first period (with Jesse of course). It was a study hall. Jesse sat at the desk next to me and read a book and I studied for a test for this afternoon. As the bell rang, Jesse and I went to second period. I suddenly ran into Romeo, knocking Jesse over. Romeo and I ended up kissing, making everyone laugh at us. My eyes filled with tears and I picked up Jesse and ran into the girls bathroom. As soon as I walked in there, I slammed the door shut and sat down. Jesse sat in front of me and watched me cry harder than normal. Jesse hugged me and a girl came walking in. It was Nathan's girlfriend, Kira. She laughed as hard as the other kids. Then she started kicking me. Soon Jesse bit her and she kicked him. Jesse started crying and I was sick of her. Soon she gave up and walked to class as I also did. The teacher hated me so he screamed at me.

~~~

I was home around noon with Jesse. Before I went home, I asked for the work for my afternoon classes and the teachers gave me the work. I just said I was going to throw up. And I wasn't. As I sat on the couch, I texted mom to tell her that I came home early because I was getting picked on by the whole school. Jesse laid down, getting tired so I laid him in the crib. At the point, Jesse stood up and started to cry. The door knocked. Romeo? Yes. It's Romeo. He blushed and said that he was sorry for what happened. It wasn't his fault. It was mine. My fault for running into him. I'm such a fool.

~~~

Romeo and I sat on the couch to play video games. Jesse watches of course because he was too young to play. Then after, we watched fifty shades of grey. But then... I had a foolish idea.

I grabbed Romeo by the hand and pulled him into my room. I don't know why a junior would have this idea in the first place. I didn't have pills either.. so I might be a 13 year old getting a child. Then I kissed him. Deep. And I mean Deep. Romeo had kisses me back and we would nonstop kiss. A few minutes into that kiss, we got father, and farther, and farther. We were on the bed that time and I had removed his gray shirt.

~~~

It's been an hour of us groaning. It was mostly me who was groaning. But all of the sudden, Jesse knocks on my door. This is the conversation we had:

Jesse: Sissy! Mommy home!

Me: Ok baby! I'll be out in a bit!

Jesse: Sissy! Pwease! Now?!

Xara: Come in baby!

Romeo got his shirt back on and teleported away. I opened the door and Jesse slowly walked in, taking his time, recently learning how to walk. He was already good at it but couldn't really run quite yet or walk that far. That's why I often carry him. Well unless he was being a brat. I walked into the kitchen and mom was there. I put Jesse down and he sat on the floor screaming playfully. Mom picked him up and put him into his high chair. She took yogurt out of the fridge and fed him. I sat at the table talked to mom. I has asked her why she got home and she said she got her work done for the week.