April 30, 2001

It's been two, almost three months from when I heard about my mom having her third child. I was getting bored of waiting. Judy was wanting the other child to get adopted to another family or die. But when my mom heard that she said that to me, mom screamed at Judy and almost whipped her across the face. I know what it felt like being a five year old. I've been there once. It was amazing. Apart from being bullied at school. Mom told me not to worry about it but my dad told me that whoever tries to mess with me, just laugh like a psychopath and threaten them. My mom was Disappointed at him. I could now understand why they were always in a fight, almost divorcing a year ago. They always disagreed with each other in money and dad tries getting me in trouble at school, saying 'take a knife to school to protect yourself from bullies. If they mess with you, just stab them. You'll then be fine.' That's when my mom got really mad and almost got the divorce papers. I was going to laugh but I held it in due to my parents' anger. So instead I ran to my room and shut the door then laughed.

                                     ~~~
I got home early because I felt like throwing up. But I threw up once I got home. The school nurse said that it was the flu so I couldn't go to school for a few days. I missed Romeo. Very much. My sexy bby boi probably misses me too. I want to go back already but I can't or I'll spread the virus. But I don't not think Romeo likes me back.. who knows but once I figure out if he does, I'll go crazy.

He's my baby! If anyone tries taking him away, I'll kill that son of a bitch! XD