Chapter Two - London Bound

Author's Note: Holy DANG.

So I wake up in the morning, and I'm like, YAAAWN, I'm gonna write a new chapter because I'm bored and I want to, and people probably haven't read my first chapter so whatever but I DONT CARE.

But I get up, get on my laptop... AND A LOT OF PEOPLE COMMENTED AND VOTED. AND THE VIEWS!!!! Last I checked, it's like 500 something!!!

A LOT MORE THAN THE ZERO I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA GET!!!

And get this. My favorite Wattpad-er (I doubt that is the correct term, but whatever) 1DOnlyYou, LIKED IT. LIKE HOW FREAKING AWESOME IS THAT!?!?!?!?!!??

Anyway, comment from last chapter goes to Freakadoodle, who posted: "Goodness, that was depressing... I mean, I loved it! Well, I love the story so far but I don't love the fact she is so sad? Er, what I mean is I'm sad that she's sad and depressed and all that junk but I really like what's written so far. And, like, Tess seems like an awesome BESTIE. And, like, this is REALLY good. And sad. But good, nonetheless. And so yeah..."

And to that I say, THANK YOU. (: Yeah, she is really sad but that will all change! Sorry if that upset any of you. And Tess is fantastic. And thank you again. You should all check out this wonderful girl's page, she has this story out called Dream Out Loud, and it's fantastic.

SO ANYWAY, sorry for the long note, I'm just REALLY happy. x

on to the story!

OOH and did anybody go to the concert in Flordia last night!? I HEARD THE BOYS CRIED. aww my babies. xxxx Up All Night tour is over.... :'( SO SAD. Today is my concert-aniversary... It's been a month. </3

OH - and sidebar is a picture of me in this new One Direction sweatshirt I got today! It has all the boys' nicknames on it: Hazza, Nialler, Leeyum, Boo Bear, and DJ Malik! I'm obsessed with it. x

- - -

"Ugh, maybe I shouldn't have told you to go."

I laughed, pulling Tessa in for a hug. I petted her red hair that I had tied into a fishtail braid that went tumbling half-way down her back. She loved when I played with her hair, so I did it as a goodbye-for-a-weekend present.

"It's not funny," she moaned into my shoulder. "We see each other almost every freaking day, and now I have to wait till Monday. It isn't fair."

"Oh well I'm sorry," I smirked at her as we pulled away. "This wasn't my idea."

It was weird how much calmer I was about this whole situation. Whenever Zayn Malik was even brought up in a conversation I'd cringe and get ridiculous depression, but now - it was like after I cried my heart out and replied to Sugarscape telling them I'd do the interview, I was refreshed, knowing he'd soon feel the pain I did. It was a bit mean, evil almost... But I knew what I had to do.

"Well," I sighed. "I have a train to catch." We were standing at a train station. Sugarscape did provide transportation, paying for my ticket. Tessa and I hugged again, and I grabbed my bag packed for the weekend.

"Have fun ratting out your ex boyfriend," she smirked. "Text me love if you aren't doing well. Or you're doing bloody fantastic. Or -" She sighed, and then smiled at me. "Just text me, promise?"

I nodded, and as the train called for passangers, I gave one last grin and boared.

- - -

"I miss you."