Chapter One - Remembering Him

Author's note: So it's weird writing an author's note, considering I have no chapter up yet, no fans... And this is my first story on Wattpad.

Oh well.

ANYWAY, if you read this chapter and like it - lemme know in the comments below! I'll be picking a comment of the week to start the next chapter off, it's like a mini-shoutout. x

So... yeah! Leave your feedback, get rewarded. 

Alright, so enjoy. Also, look out for my Harry fan-fiction, should be posted soon. :)

so with that... let's begin!

OH IMPORTANT - ITALICS ARE FLASHBACKS!

- - -

And just when I had promised I'd stop thinking about him and move on - there it was.

Unopened, just there in my inbox. A blinking message, one new email! It screamed at me. 

Right then I knew that getting myself to get over him was going to be difficult.

"Ivy, you look like you're gonna pass out," my best friend Tessa said, throwing another chip into her mouth. I watched her green eyes search my face for an explanation, her eyebrows crinkling in confusion. "Come on, spit it out. What's up?"

I folded my legs and slid over, making room for her to climb off of the floor and onto my bed. We were in my bedroom like we were almost 90% of the time. Tessa jumped up next to me and stared at my computer screen.

"It's an email," she said slowly, still confused.

"Look who it's from," I said back.

Her eyes roamed the screen until she saw it, her mouth dropping. "Sugarscape!? Does this happen on a regular bases?! Are you famous and you haven't even told me!?"

I shook my head. I brought my mouse arrow to the email, clicking on it when Tessa nodded her head to open it. She read it out loud to the both of us.

Dear Ms. Ivy Lane,
        Hello love! We are Sugarscape, British teen website and magazine company full of gossip! xx
         You're probably dreadfully confused why we are emailing you, but that's what we're here to explain! We are doing yet another story about one of the world's most famous and delicious boy bands ever - One Direction! But you know who they are, and that's why we are messaging you!
        We are doing a interview, "One Direction, Girlfriends Of The Past" - a story about what is truly like to be a girlfriend of one of the band's members. And as we were told, you were the girlfriend of Zayn Malik's for quite awhile!

        If you accept letting us interview you, we will be conducting this interview unlike our written ones - we will be filming this one, and using on our site in video-form. We would be able to get you here to our company in London, interview you, and figure everything out in a weekend's time! If you could, we'd be SO thankful; you'd be contributing a lot to our company!

        Please get back to us, ASAP! Thank you love! x
~ Sugarscape. 

I said nothing, and neither did Tessa. While my mouth was tight in a line, Tessa's was hanging open in what was either anger or plain shock. I shook my head, and swiftly shut the laptop.

"Well....?!" Tessa said, staring at me.

"Well what?" I said, avoiding eye contact and sliding off the bed.