Chapter Fourteen - Carressa and the Waves

- - -

Point of view, Ivy

- - -

"Airforce One Direction? Probably the best way to fly," I grinned. 

"You've been exposed!" Niall cried. "You will refuse to fly on anything but private jet from now on. Look what we've done to you!"

Corsica, France. I was too excited - living on a beach??? I couldn't wait. I was way more comfortable around the boys now - for example, the fact my feet extended in front of me, laying in Harry's lap and Liam and Niall were twisting my hair into multiple braids - so this trip could be really fun.

Allie had to finish her shoot and she'd be right over. Just like Louis, she hadn't said much about the reason she was coming - they wanted to "catch up", which was the exact thing Lou had said. She was also bringing up Gus with her - she had picked him up this morning. The pilot of Airforce One Direction was not going to be dealing with a squealing dog this time, so Gus had to survive flying with Allie. The fact Allie was coming to made me even more excited - forget could be fun, it was going to be fantastic.

Except... I glanced over at Zayn. Louis and he were talking and joking around. I needed to figure things out with him. I wasn't being very cool about our situation - I mean, Zayn wanted to be friends. But I had been hurt. I was hurt. I just need to... forget? I don't know.

"Wish List number fourteen is completed, go on vacation together," Liam said, twisting my hair another direction.

"Oh, so this is a wish-list trip? Does that mean there will be more to do?" I asked.

"We'll see." Liam smiled.

The captain came over the loud speaker to announce we were landing, and to sit and buckle up. Niall took a quick picture of the back of my head and showed me. "Courtesy of Niam Salon!" He laughed, using the "bromance" term for Liam and Niall.

Oh. What a mess. I winced. "Thanks guys," I smirked.

- - -

 "Wow," I gasped.

Besides me, I heard a low chuckle. "RIght?" he smirked.

Deep blue ocean, rolling hills and mountains. All right outside my window. Zayn walked in front of me, pushing open the doors to the balcony. I followed him outside. I literally had nothing to say.

Our villa was made into the slope of one of the hills covering the island. Outdoor staircases connected the three levels, leading down to a flattened part of the hill, where an inground pool rested. A gate sat behind the pool, opening to a spiraling path that led to the beach.

Catedral ceilings. A huge granite fireplace. Windows with sea-views. Rooms with fluffy, white beds. Hard-wood floors. Roses and vines twisting up and down the exterior of the villa.

It was heaven.

"This is beautiful," I grinned at Niall, who had joined us on the balcony. We were on the top floor, where the kitchen, dining room, and enterance to the villa was. The next level down was where Louis', Harry's, and Liam's rooms were. The last level was for Niall, Zayn, and I. Niall had personally claimed it, high fiving me - "Closest to the pool!" He had shouted.

"We're excited you're excited," Liam smiled from the doorway to the balcony. I grinned back. The begining to a great vacation.

- - -

Point of view change, Zayn.

- - -

Right across the hall.