❄ Unwavering Spirit ❄

❄Frost 13

Inside Pitch's lair, with the rest of the Nightmare, Jack and himself. Pitch was circling around his globe.

"How did THAT happened?!" he shouted in anger as he releases a powerful black sand towards the Nightmare, the others panicked, as for D.Jack, he stayed calm. As if nothing is bothering him or nothing happened.

"Jack..." Pitch mumbled as he look at the Possessed Young Guardian, but the Young Guardian only looked at the worried Pitch, "...ANSWER ME!" Pitch shouted as he raises his hand in mid-air but before he strucked it down, he saw the Young Guardian's wooden stick at his throat, the Young Guardian's face was serious enough to make Pitch shut up and back away.

Silence covered the room for a moment until, "What do you want?" Finally, D.Jack spoke in such a serious and scary tone, Pitch smirked as he look at D.Jack, "Why..The only thing sweeter than revenge, Jack...Kill them." Pitch commanded, he softly gave a chuckle as he face the globe, several lights were seen, "That's right...Crush them, Jack.." he said, amused by his own idea.

He turned his attention to the Young Guardian who was creating a black snowflake through his hands, "That all?" he asked, and with those words Pitch gave a nasty smirk, "Oh, no, Jack...You see...I don't want you to just..kill them, no? I want you..to make them suffer..Jack..."

With those words, Jack gave a nasty smirk then disappeared.

Bunnymund's Place

Everyone was busy, especially Bunnymund, while the other Guardians were resting because of the wounds they received Bunnymund was hopping from left to right. He looked troubled.

"What's the matter, my friend?" Finally, with North's words he made the troubled rabbit stop, he gave a quick look at the man who called him 'friend', "I'm thinking of a plan, you nut-ball! Didn't you see earlier?! Jack was still in control of his body! Well...Somehow." he muttured, North stood up, using his sword as his crane then approached his troubled friend.

"Ah, Bunny...Jack...Jack is a strong boy...I know it..HE knows it." North smiled, Bunnymund stared at North, he stayed quiet for a certain amount of time until he opened his mouth.

"Ohhh! What do we have heere?~" an excited voice echoed across the place, then at the top of a rock appeared a man with black hair, black jacket, golden eyes with a slight shae of blue at the side.

"Jack!" shouted Toothiana, North stopped her for getting too close to the Possessed Guardian, "..What are you doing here?!" he shouted, "Me?" Jack said curiously, he stood up as he slowly walked on the air, his finger was on his lips somehow, thinking, "Following orders~" he smirked as he point his wooden stick or wooden staff at North, it releases the amount of ice he needs to froze the man's feet. Bunnymund quickly dodged the attack.

"NORTH!" Toothiana shouted in panic, in order to stay away from them, Sandman took her hand then went far away from them.

"Hahaha! Bullseye~" the Young Guardian gave an amused smile, "Impressive, Jack...But I bet..." North paused making the Young Guardian curious, "You bet what?" he asked out of curiousity, "YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING! BUNNY!" he shouted, the Young Guardian gave a smirk as he turned around but he saw nothing.

"You're kidding me, ri--" at the time he looked back at North a fluffy hard foot surprsised him.

"Sh..." he almost cursed at the hard kick that landed on his left cheeks. He felt some liquid flowing down from his mouth. He went to check it by using his fingers. It was his own blood.

"How does THAT feel?!" Bunny shouted in anger, "There's more if you didn't return Jack!"

The Young Guardian paused as he stared confusedly at the rabbit who kicked him.