❄ Never Lose To Fear ❄

❄Frost 2

Jack was watching the children play, smiling softly as he releases some of his magical snowflake. 

"Do you want to meet your little sister, Jack?"   

The words Pitch said echoed inside his head, caused him to hold his forehead. 

"T-Tch." he groaned slightly. 

"You can meet her . . . if you become my ally."

Jack clenched his fist, the shade of black began to spread as it grew blacker at the same time.

"Keep it together, Mate. Didn't I tell you? Never lose to fear." said Bunny who sudddenly appeared behind him, the shade of black from Jack's hair stopped from spreading.

Jack looked at him, slightly frighten. Bunny then looked away, slightly blushing as he sighed, "What're ya afraid of?" he asked, taking Jack aback by Bunny's sudden call, he tilted his head.

"What're you afraid of? The shade of black is spreading. That means you're scared. So, what makes you scared, Mate?" he asked as he looked back at Jack's eyes.

Jack looked down, holding his staff as he swings it around, "I'm scared of becoming your enemy." 

"Are you going to be our enemy?" said Bunny once again, looking at Jack, "Are you planning on giving up? Letting fear control your entire body?" 

Jack looked at him as he shook his head, smiling cheerfully, "No. I won't!" 

Bunny smiled, "That's the Jack I know." 

"Hey look! It's the Easter Bunny! And Jack Frost!! COOL!" said some of the children.

"Haha. They saw us." said Jack as he smiled at the kids.

"Howdy there, mates." waved Bunny

The kids loooked at Bunny, "But what is the Easter Bunny doing here? It's not even Easter? And it's snowing!" 

Bunny looked up, thinking of an excuse, "What am I doing here?" 

Jack then floated infront of the children smiling, "He came with me! But right now, kids. We have to go! And you kids have to get ready for Christmas. Nor---I mean, Santa is coming!" he said as he took Bunny's hands then flew away.

As they went to North's place, they went inside laughing. 

"Good one, Mate!" he laughed

Jack smiled, "That was pretty fun, wasn't it?~"

Bunny nodded, his ears twitches hearing something behind the door, he then looked at it, taking his boomerang and doing his battle position. 

"Ahh! You've returned!" said North happily

Bunny then put his boomerang back into its pouch as he crossed his arms. 

Tooth dashes to Jack quickly "Oh, Jack! Are you alright?! Where were you?! How was your teeth?! Is it alright? Is it damaged?" 

Jack laughed as he removed Tooth's hand from his mouth "Yes. My teeth are fine!" 

Sandy smiled at everyone's reaction. 

"Alright people! Tomorrow is Christmas and I need everyone's help! We need to deliver all the present around the world. My question is; Are you ready?!" 

Bunny and Jack looked at each other, thinking of another challenge as they both smiled.

"Yes, we are!"