❄ Christmas Time ❄

❄Frost 3❄ 

A snowy morning came to North Pole, it was still dark because morning just started. Everyone was awake except for Bunnymund and Jack. Jack who was sleeping on Bunnymund's fluffy chest while Bunnymund was hugging him close to his warm furry chest.

Toothiana and all her mini fairies quietly squiled in such a scene they're seeing. North told his yetis to get a camera while Sandman was confuse on what is happening. 

For a moment later, both Jack and Bunny opened their eyes. Looked at each other as they smiled. 

"Good morning, Jack/Kangaroo." 

Both of them paused for a bit before realizing that they're holding each other close tightly. 

"GAAAAAH!" they both shouted as they both pushed each other away. 

"WHAT IN BLOODY HELL HAPPENED?!?" shouted Bunny, his face were redder than North's clothes. 

"I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THAT! YOU PERVERT, KANGAROO!" 

"PERVERT SNOW PONY!" 

North went between them before they got closer, splitting the two as he crossed his arms "Now now! The both of you could use some fresh Christmas air!" he laughed.

"Today is Christmas, remember?~ You two could use a chill off! We're going to help North deliver all this presents. " said Tooth while holding all the presents. 

Sandman nodded. 

Jack and Bunny looked at each other as they sighed. They all went to help them. It was a busy morning for all of them.

After preparing, they all went out of the room, walking to the sleigh.

"Everyone to the sleigh!" said North as he went in, "Buckle up!" 

Bunnymund who was sitting on the sleigh looked around, slightly panicking, "Where are the bloody seatbelts?!" he shouted nerviously

"Ha! That was just an expression!" laughed North as he hit the reindeers using the rope gently, making them run as the yetis opened the gate. 

"WOOOOHOOOO!" North shouted excitedly as Jack were laughing so cheerfully. 

"AHHHHHH!" shouted Bunny as the sleigh goes faster. 

As it reaches the end it started floating, seeing the starry sky all of them made an amazed tone, "Whoaaa..." 

"Beautiful, isn't it?" said North as he smiled, making the reindeers calm which made the sleigh move slowly.

Bunny was now calm, staring at the starry sky "I'd admit it is beautiful." 

"Heads up! First house to drop the gift is here." said North as he landed gently on the roof, he looked at Jack and Bunny.

"You two!" he said as he threw two presents to them, "Bring it to the Christmas tree." he smiled.

Bunny and Jack looked at each other as they went to the chimney. As they saw the end, they slowly landed. Looking around searching for the tree. 

"Where is it?" whispered Jack to Bunny.

"How should I know?" shouted Bunny in a whispery sound to Jack, Jack saw the Christmas tree at the Living room and went to it. They both left the present but at the moment they turn their backs, they saw the twin. Looking at them amazed.

"Whoaaa. Jack Frost." said the little girl as she admire Jack's handsome face.

"Cool! The Easter bunny!" said the little boy excitedly.

"Hey there, mate!" said Bunny as he ruffled the boy's hair, "We're in a hurry. If you would mind, we'll be leaving first." 

"Why so sudden?" pouted the little girl

Jack then created a tiny rabbit and a little snowflake to distract the twins. 

"Here, little fellas! Play with them~" said Jack as he grab Bunny's wrist then went up to the chimney. As they reach the other end, they saw the sleigh empty and a note hanging on one of the reindeer. 

"What's this?" said Jack as he took the note and read it.

"Dear Bunny and Jack,
We're sorry to leave you without saying anything but it's a good thing that we left a note, right? Ho ho ho! I've decided to make a challenge. We each have equal presents inside the box. Me, Tooth and Sandy were in the same team while you and Bunny have your own team. And the both of you have to work together to beat us! Hahaha! A pretty good challenge, don't you think? Ahh! I forgot! If you lose...You two have to do what we say...For the whole week! - With love, 
North, Tooth and Sandy." 

Bunny and Jack looked at each other as they both grabbed the sack full of presents. Both of them divided it in two as they split up to give the presents. 

After a few hours, the sun is about to rise, Bunny and Jack went back to the sleigh and found that the three weren't there. They began to worry. 

"I wonder what happened?" mumbled Jack, the shade of black began to spread. 

"Easy there, mate! That thing of yours is spreading. You need to stay calm. I'm sure they're fine." 

After Bunny said that, the three were dashing towards them as they slowly landed, "Are we late? Ahhh, boo! So, you two won? Well, that's a fair fight, isn't it?" smiled North.

"Where did ya go?! Look at Jack's hair!" said Bunnymund in an angry tone. 

Tooth began to worry, "We're sorry! We were trapped in a house because the kids saw us." explained Tooth. The shade of black stopped from spreading. 

Sandman looked worried, he wondered what would happen if the black take over Jack's white hair?

North smiled, "No need to worry! Tomorrow is our free day! We can have fun, alright?" 

Tooth then panicked, "We can't! Well . . . Maybe! I need your help to get all the teeth's tonight. Can I trust you all to help?" said Tooth. 

We all looked at each other then smiled, looking at Tooth. 

"You can count on us, Tooth!"