Special Chapter; Trouble in Halloween

It was one sunny morning when Jack decided to wake up earlier than anyone else. He knew Halloween is just around the corner and he didn't want to miss out pranking each and every Guardian.

He knew the Guardian of Music, Kris, was going to visit her old friend North during Halloween's. And that's just the right oppoturnity he's waiting.

It didn't last that long when everything was finally set. He just knew that this'll be a spectacular day. He went back to bed to sleep off the rest of the hour remaining. A smile on his face as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning, he was awakened by the one and only;

"Ugh. Whaddaya want, Kanga?" Jack grunts as he sat up. Rubbing his eyes as he gaze at the six foot tall rabbit in front of him. Its nose scrunched up, its eyebrows furrowed.

"Kanga? I ain't no Kanga, mate. Now get ya'r bloody ass of the bloody sofa and get your ass to work, yeah?" The rabbit scoffs before hopping away. Jack sighed, "But I just woke up."

"Jack, I need your help over here." A soft voice called gently, "Hm, yeah. Be right there, okay? I need to. . . ." he stretched and yawned. He then sighed and lazily walked to where Tooth was.

When he was about to ask what's wrong, he felt some covered his eyes and he began to freak out as someone grasps his arms and forcedly took off his clothes.

"WHOA, WHAT?! NO, WAIT!! GET OFF ME!" He yelled bloody murder, and soon, he felt something gag his mouth. He screamed but failed. Only a muffle came out, his throat beginning to hurt.

"Jack, calm down!" A soft voice called, Tooth? He thought. Then, he felt himself getting dressed. After a while, the cloth around his mouth disappeared, followed by the blind fold.

He stared at the man in front of his. His hair the opposite color of his. Eyes as blue as his. But upon all that, something was far more different. The man was wearing black clothing. Like the ones he saw kids wear and acted as . . . Dracula?

"What-"

"Hey, mate." His head jerked to the lad who spoke, a six foot rabbit, an eye patch attached to its one eye. A bandanna about his head, making his bunny ears lay behind his head and tied in what seemed to be a ponytail.

"Bunnymund?" Jack chocked, trying to hold back a laugh, "Really?" He gagged, Bunny growled, "Don't even try it, mate."

Then, a woman came in such white dress. A harp in her hands, a smile across her cheeks, she looks like a Greek goddess, "Hi." She greeted.

"Hey, Kris." Bunny smiled, "Hey. What's with the get up? Really."

"Didn't you know?" A sift voice spoke, he turned around only to see a woman in a fairy costume, "Tooth? You too?"

Toothiana smiled and nodded, "Why-"

"It's Halloween, my boy!" Santa grinned. He was dressed as the famous ogre. Shrek. Sandman came dressed as a pumpkin. A mam beside him who looks a lot like a skeleton. Wearing a black robe.

"Who's that?" Jack asked, "This? This is the Guardian of Halloween, my boy." The man smiled, "Hey. Name's Sans."

Jack furrowed his eyebrows, "Hi. So, what now?"

"We spoke some kids." Sans grinned widely, sending shivers running down Jack's spine, Wait. . .

"What?" Bunnymund spoke the words Jack was about to say, "We spook the children." Sans repeated.

"Hold up, Sans." North called, his eyebrows knitted, "Us, Guardians, do not spook any children."

"But I do." Sans defended, "North is right, my dear. Spooking children is just . . . wrong." Kris spoke, "You really don't know how Halloween works, huh?" Sans smirked.

Jack grabbed his staff and pointed it at the skeleton, "No, we don't. And by the term you used now? I don't think we'll ever want to."

In just a glimpse of an eye, Bunnymund had his boomerangs in his fluffy paws, Toothiama entering her fighting stance, Sandman making a long whip out of his sands, North with his swords and Kris with her electric Axe guitar.

Sans' mischievous grin only grew wider by this point, "Are we seriously going to fight? I thought the Guardians were suppose to fight fair?"

"We are fightin' fair." Bunnymund stated, "6 against 1. Sure, that's plenty fair."

North was about to suggest something when, "Maybe I'll just have to call a friend." And with one snap of a finger, a man arise from the ground. A large spooky grin painted across his lips, Hello, Jack. Miss me?

°•To be continued•°

•°•°•°•°•°•

BAM! How's that for a cliffhanger?! I'm sorry. I never really liked cliffhangers myself.

But with all the fanfics I've been reading now? I can't help but put one in my stories. As well as some huge major plot twists.

So, I can't believe my eyes that this story already reached 10k reads.

This is still too good to be true. It's just . . . ugh, I can't even describe how happy I was. I never really thought I would get this many reads.

And, I just . . . wrote this for fun when I was young. Never thought you would like this.

Still, thank you. Thank you for supporting this series. And the next part of this will come really soon. Or, maybe.

You guys totally rock!

DarthGreenie out.