Special Chapter; Trouble in Halloween part. 2

WARNING;
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGES.

I'm sorry, I know they're getting out of character.

•°•°•°•°•°•

Jack's eyes widened at the sight of the man, "Pitch." He growled lowly, gritting his teeth as he spoke his name.

"Hello, Jack. I told you I'm coming back." He smirked mischievously, twirling a strand of dark sands around his fingers, he faced Sandman with a teasing grin, "Does this look familiar to you?" Sandman only shot a glare.
"Still a man with few words, I see? You happen to remind me of someone." Pitch softly spoke, eyeing Toothiana. All eyes were locked to Toothiana who stood anxiously behind the Guardians.

"Heads up!" They heard North yell, soon followed by a painful yelp. Pitch had fired one of his dark sand towards. . . .

"KRIS!" Bunnymund exclaimed, rushing towards his injured friend, "Curses!" He growled as he inspects the wounded Guardian.

"Damn you, Pitch!" Jack snapped, recklessly rushing towards Pitch, swinging his staff around. Toothiana stood still. Her mind elsewhere. Sandman accompanied Jack with his battle but eventually got hold back by Sans. North helped his friend.

It was now a battle between Jack and Pitch.

Pitch effortlessly dodged all the young Guardian's physical attacks, making Jack annoyed.

"Goddamn you!" He screamed, shooting up frosts from his hand. Hitting Pitch directly.

The rest of the Guardians watched as Pitch flew outside and into. . . .

"The streets. Great job takin’ the fight outside, mate!" Bunnymund quipped, "Shut the fuck up." Jack growled, Bunnymund was simply taken aback by his language, "Mate, you alright?" He asked worriedly.

"I will be. After I kill that son of a-"

"JACK!" Kris yelled, Jack jerked his head to the direction of the voice, "Kris? What're you-Are you okay?" Kris nodded, "I'm fine. Finish Pitch. Bunny and I will try to keep the children away from you."

Jack nodded and off he went to find the man. He glides through the city streets, letting the wind blow his black hair freely. His eyes wondered each corner of the streets as he searched the man.

He took a quick left, sending a cool, hard wind to every person on that street. Then, he dashes off until he halts in front of a dark alley. A man stood with his back facing the young Guardian.

"I know it's you, Pitch. Come out and finish this!" Jack yelled, the man turned around with a mischievous grin painted across his lips. His surprisingly white, sharp teeth showing off. Jack's eyes widened at the sight he was seeing.

Just below his face is another one. But it surely wasn't his, of course. "Jack!" The boy cried.

"Jamie?! Pitch, you son of a-"

"Ah, ah. This is a child, Jack." Jack pursed his lips, "You son of a unicorn!" He growled, shooting yet another frost out of his hand. Pitch smirked as he raised the child, an obvious defense that Jack thought before during the frost. Soon, the frost quickly turned into a soft ball of snow, hitting Jamie on the face.

The boy didn't know how to react at first. He was shocked, until he cracks up and laughs. Pitch felt confused and stared at the little boy he was holding. He was filled with snow.

As his eyes darted towards Jack, his staff surprised him. He flew towards the wall, letting go of the child, his eyes narrowed as he shot glares at Jack.

Jack stood mightily in front of him with Jamie behind. But Pitch didn't felt threatened. He smirked widely as he pointed . . . up?

Then, came from above were the bodies of his beloved friends. The Guardians.

"What? No. . . No!" He exclaimed, kneeling in front of them, cradling the Guardians gently as his kind drifted off elsewhere. His whole body filled with fear.

"Guys, guys!" He yelled, "Wake up. P-Please. Please, wake up." He begged, his voice cracking as his body violently shook.

"J-Jack." Jamie called, but his voice didn't get passed through Jack. He heard a thump, and soon felt himself falling down. Blood scattered on the floor as he watched Jamie gaze at him. Terrified. He continued to watch as the skeleton picked the boy up. He was screaming something.

He saw a couple of nightmares pick him up, but he felt numb. He couldn't feel their touch. He couldn't feel the pain that was suppose to be oozing right now. He felt . . . nothing.

Jack took one last glance at his friends. To Toothiana who's lips were beginning to pale. To Kris who's arms were badly wounded. To North who's head's bleeding a river. To Sandman who's chest was covered in dark sand and to Bunnymund. Who was coughing and spitting out some blood. Trying to fight off the nightmares that bounded him.

His forest green eyes met Jack's, he gaze into them longer. As if his eyes was giving him a message. But Jack didn't understand. All he knew was that. . . .

His eyes held nothing but sadness.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•

A super depressing chapter, I know. But, what's a special chapter without any drama in it?!

So, yet again, thank so all so much for supporting these series. I couldn't ask for more, but you guys just kept coming and coming. Which, don't get me wrong. I love you company so much!

Makes me feel like you guys are beside me whenever I write each words in my series. It fills me with determination.

Thank you all so much for everything you've done so far. Especially those readers who I happen to know already. :D I'm sure you guys know who you are.

Stay awesome! You guys rock.

DarkGreenie out.