❄ Fun Time ❄

❄Frost 6❄ 

At Jamie's place, it is filled with such white snow.

"Jamie! Are you here, my boy?" shouted North from the frontyard

Jamie looked outside and saw The Big Four somehow hiding someone. 

"Hey!! Don't worry! I'll be down in a minute!" shouted Jamie from his room as he started to walk down.

As Jamie went out, wearing a sweater and a scarf he started running toawrds them, "Hey! Uhm...Wait...Where's Jack?" he asked

"There's a problem, mate.." said Bunny as they all step aside, letting Jamie see the one their hiding was the Black Jack Frost.

"No way...Jack...You're Black! What happened? Did you dye your hair and changed your clothes?" asked the innocent Jamie

Jack shook his head, "..Remember Pitch? He did this to me..." 

"What?! No way! Let's go get him then! Let's kick his butt one more time!!" 

"Whoa there, mate...We can't..." 

"But why?! He did this to Jack! We can't just stand here and do nothing while Jack is suffering! Right, Tooth Fairy?!" 

Tooth looked away, unsure on what to say. As North hold Jamie's shoulder, "That's why we came here. We need to have fun with Jack, Jamie." he smiled

"So what? So we can enjoy his last moment being good? Before he became evil?" 

"Jamie...Listen to them first, alright?" said Tooth as she ruffle Jamie's hair 

"You see...With just a flick of Pitch's finger...Jack could become one of his ally's...Would you like that to happen, Jamie? Would you like Jack to be our enemy?" explained North.

Jamie looked down, feeling guilty, "...I'm sorry, Jack...I wasn't thinking..." 

Jack smiled softly as he ruffled his hair.

After a moment, they went to the park to have fun. 

Jack threw a snowball at Jamie while laughing. As the others were laughing along. 

After the fun times, they were resting under a tree where it is hidden so people won't see them.  

"That was fun, wasn't it, Jack?" smiled North at Jack

"It sure was!" Jack chuckled. 

Bunny was looking at Jamie who was sleeping on his fluffy chest. 

"Awww~ Bunny! I bet your chest is warm and fluffy~" smiled Tooth

Bunny looked away while blushing slightly, "...I wonder." he said in his sexy australian accent

Jack closes his eyes, looking completely tired as he nodded his head, "His chest is warm and fluffy..." he whispered softly. 

"Ohhhh~" said North teasingly as Bunny blushed, "Why you--" Bunny got even more surprised when he felt Jack's head on his shoulder, making sleeping noises. 

"Hmmm...So warm...So fluffy..." he mumbled in his sleep

Bunny blushed even more as Jack rubbed his head on his fluffy arm, he looked at North who was laying his head on his other shoulder, then to Sandy who was laying on North's stomach then to Tooth who went to his lap, carry Jamie in her arms then fell asleep. 

Bunny smiled softly, as he put his arms around Jack and North's neck, bringing them closer to each other as he closes his eyes. 

"Goodnight, mates..."