❄ Easter Disaster ❄

"The awakening of Jack Frost is yet to come...Hmhm...Hahahaha..." 

❄Frost 10❄ 

A sunny Easter Sunday came, everyone was busy watching the children laugh. 

"Over here! I saw some of the eggs over here~" a little boy said as he ran towards the direction where the eggs are. 

Bunny looked at the Guardians then smiled, "Thanks for helping me hide the eggs, mate. You all made the children happy." 

Jack smiled as he swing his staff in circles, "Well...I kinda thought that doing it might make you forget about the blizzard of '68." laughed Jack

Bunny's face expression turned serious, somehow glaring at Jack, "..I haven't."  Bunny said in such a deep voice. A few moments later he softly chuckled. 

"I'm just kiddin', ya snow pony~" he laughed as he pat Jack's back.

"Having fun, are we? Well, it is about time to get back what's mine..." 

Echoed a voice out of nowhere, "Pitch..." North mumbled, Pitch then appeared behind Bunny and Jack's shadow. Bunny hopped a step backwards, glaring at Pitch as he took his boomerang out, "Don't ya dare lay a finger on him." he growled.

"Oh, don't worry, rabbit...I won't..." he smirked, "But..." he added as he raise his finger, "It only needed this..To complete my ultimate revenge...Don't you think?" 

As Pitch flicked his finger, Jack yelled in pain, "AURGH!!" 

"Jack! GUARDIANS! GET HIM!" shouted North as he charged towards Pitch, "Tooth! Watch over Jack! We'll handle Pitch!" North added.

Tooth nodded as she dashed towards the hurt Jack, who was holding his head, screaming in pain.

"AHHHHHHH! MAKE IT STOP!" Jack shouted, the Three Guardian looked at Jack then back to Pitch.

"WHAT'RE YA TRYIN' TO DO, PITCH?!" yelled Bunny as he threw and kick Pitch, Pitch laughed as he disappeared then appeared infront of Sandy.

"Something marvelous...Something...All of you won't believe..."  

Sandy grabbed Pitch using his dreamsand as Sandy threw him up then pull the string, making Pitch hit the ground hard. 

"Guys! Something is happening to Jack!" shouted Tooth as she turned her attention to the other Guardians. 

"N-Not now, Tooth! Can't you see? We're fighting Pitch!" said North, blocking all Pitch's nightmares. 

"But this is serious! He stopped screaming and he won't move!" Tooth added.

"Well then, do somethin' about it!" shouted Bunny, kicking every nightmare that came his way. 

"Yeah, but-" before Tooth finished her sentence, she found herself trapped in Jack's icy cold hands, his once blue eyes were gold, "J-Jack!" she groaned.

"What happened, Tooth? TOOTH!?" yelled North, as he look at them both, seeing Jack chocking Tooth, "TOOTH!" he yelled, the nightmares got a chance to hit them all back, making them land beside Tooth.

When Jack saw them coming he immediately went to Pitch's side. 

"J-Jack...How? Why?" mumbled North who looked deeply hurt. 

"Ahh~ The time has come." said Pitch as he look to Jack. 

Jack gave out a nasty smirk, "Heh..."

"Mate...WHAT'RE YA DOING?! I told you..didn't I?! TO NEVER LOSE TO-" 

Jack suddenly laugh, "You really thought that you goodies would have a match with me? Geez...I mean...A fairy? Santa Claus? Oh and pardon me...A kangaroo..." he said as he circle around them.

"You're even no match for the Nightmares...Right?" he said as he stroke one of the Nightmare's head. 

"B-But Jack...Why? Why did you gave up so easily....What about the children?!" shouted Tooth 

"Children? Hah! Didn't Bunny told you before? I don't care about children...All I do is cause huuuge mess. Remember?" he smirked as he went back to Pitch.

"Enough talk...Let's go back, Jack...To where WE belong." said Pitch as they both dissapeared.

"N-No...North..What do we do?" asked Tooth as she slowly stood up, helping Bunny and Sandy stand.

North started to feel around his pants then took out the globe. 

"Let's ask him...Man in Moon."