Sad! Levi x Reader (part 7)

A/N: *yawn* kyaaa... I'm writing this at six am so sorry if it has mistakes {-.-}

Lying down in my tent, all I could here was the heicho's violent coughing. I thought of how, when I touched his head, he was burning, and how weak he appeared in Erwin's arms. This wasn't just 'a bit of flu,' as Hanji had taunted before I knocked her out. This was bad.  Whats worse, we were going out with Hanji the next day, and without Levi...

Another cry of pain, this one longer and more strained. I couldn't sleep with this. I went outside. There was only one tent with its lantern  on, I assumed this was the right one. I stopped outside and listened to the voices.

'urgh... Shit... *sound of someone sneezing* so....filthy...,' that was Levi. I was amused about his fussyness, but...

'Levi,' This was Erwin, 'I'm going to get some water, I'll be right back,'

I jumped back as the tent unzipped, and Erwin's eyes gleamed when he saw me.

'Ah, (y/n),' he smiled, 'could you look after Levi while I fetch some water?' He asked, although it was more of an order. I nodded, saluted, and headed inside.

'Hey,' I whispered, seeing the pale face gazing at me sleepily.

'Hi, brat,' he murmed back, making me grin. He was so... Aggresive, even in that pitiful state. He coughed again, and then complained about being cold. I looked at him doubtfully; sweat dripped from his forehead.

'Are you sure? I mean... You're kinda sweating and...' I began. He put a hand up to stop me.

'I.. Know, just... Ignore me,'

'but!'

'Shut it,'

I pouted and sat beside him, my arms and legs crossed. He was so grumpy.  The tent unzipped and Erwin appeared in the tent, followed by one of the medics who had came with us. I got up to leave, and noone stopped me.

*time skip to next day*

Levi's POV

Why do I always have to be useless? Dammit, I should be out there fighting titans, not stuck in the medical tent with a trainee nurse. I sat up as I heard the tremble of hooves leave the camp, and I knew that more of my troops were being sent to their deaths. Damn. At least I didn't have to watch them. I coughed again, and lay back down quickly as she ran in. The nurse. I knew she liked me, cos she was watching me closely from the start. Or maybe she was just surprised to be looking after humanity's strongest because he had flu. I don't know. I lay back down and closed my eyes. If I can't fight I might as well rest.

Your POV

I grinned as I brought down another titan. A few people were trying to catch a three meter and a ten meter class for Hanji to slice open their stomachs, while the others, including me, killed any others. A shout of victory came as the ten meter was caught. The three meter also. Hanji grinned, apologized, and drew her blade across the stomach. It broke. She swore and tried again, and this time a dark liquid seeped out.

Ew.

We came back to the camp after a few hours. Another four of us had been killed. As we broke into the camp I gasped with horror. What the...