Sad! Levi x Reader (part 16)

Your pov

I woke up amongst clean white sheets, the smell of bleach strong and almost overwhelming. For a moment I was confused, then I remembered; I was in Levi's bed. I sat up and hugged the covers to my bare chest, searching for him, then I saw a sheet of paper lying on the desk.

I have gone to train the new recruits, I'll be back in a few hours. Your breakfast is in the kitchen; don't make a mess.

Levi xxx

I grinned at his fancy handwriting, went into the kitchen and ate the food he'd left. He was a surprisingly good cook; he had prepared a Continental Breakfast and every item of food was perfect. I cleaned up, put on my harness and was about to leave when I thought to leave Levi a note. On the back of his piece of paper, I scrawled:

Levi,

I'm going to go and relax on my day off: I'll be back soon.

xx

I read it and re-read it, before leaving it on the desk and heading out.

After walking around for a while, I bumped into a certain crazy scientist.

'Yoohoo, (y/n!' Hanji called.

I rolled my eyes.

'Hi, Hanji,'

'Soo... How is Levi...' She grinned evilly.

'He's fine,' I replied quickly, not wanting the conversation to turn into an interrogation. Hanji was still smiling.

'Say, why don't you come back to my room,' she asked, 'we have a LOT to talk about, hehe' and with that she grabbed my hand and led me away.

'Help...' I whispered.

'What was that?' She laughed. I didn't reply.

Eren's POV

I watched the new recruits be put through their paces by the various captains. I myself was in charge of a group, but they were on their break at the moment. I saw Levi's group doing 3Dmg training, and noticed that one girl was very bad at it. She would get in, balance, fall over, and Levi would 'tch brat,' and then the whole thing would repeat again. I felt sorry for her; if she didn' perfect this then she had a lot of cleaning to do. Then I noticed another girl nearby to Levi. She had short, amber hair and bright green eyes. No... It couldn't be... No it wasn't. This other girl was taller and slimmer than Petra, with a more delicate face and sharper eyes. I could see that Levi was avoiding looking at her, but she wasn't avoiding him. She went right up behind him, pressing her body against his, and in reply he would tell her to get off and run a lap. But it was obvious he was becoming uncomfortable, no matter how much he kept his stoic appearance, because when his trainees went off to their break he would slump to the ground and sit against the 3dmg, seemingly exhausted. I decided to go over.

'What is it, Jaeger,' he spat as I came into view.

'Are you alright, Heichou?' I asked, glancing at the Petra-lookalike.

'I'm fine,' he snapped, 'why wouldn't I be? She's gone and I have someone else to love now, so why would I be upset about having a lookalike here, well I wouldn't be upset if she didn't keep flirting and jumping on me every ten seconds, because its making things harder than they already are,' he ranted. I sighed.

'Do you want me to take the girl in my group?' I offered, but he shook his head.

'No, if I give her to you she'll just get annoyed,'

'Oh, ok,' I replied, dissapointed, before walking away. My group were back by then, anyway. I resumed in teaching them how to kill titans.

Your POV

Hanji's room was brightly coloured, with pictures of Titans posted all over the walls. I felt uneasy with all those monsters glaring down at me but Hanji seemed to love it.

'So, (y/n), what do you think of heichou?' She grinned.

'I think he puts on a stern exterior because he's afraid his troops won't respect him for the OCD freak he really is, um, he's a good cook and is obviously very strong.' I replied, trying not to mention the 'other' details. Like that he looked good topless. Or that he smelt nice.

'I see...' Hanji said, whilst writing in a notebook. I tried to look at what she was writing, but it was just a scribble. Urgh, this really was an interrogation.

Levi's pov

Her name was Amber Flowers. The Petra girl. She would constantly flirt and try to seduce me, and I would try to ignore her and go to hit her, but then I'd see Petra and falter. And she knew it. As everyone was leaving, me and the other captains were left to clean up. Then, all the captains were leaving, and it was only me. The gear had to be spotless. I slowed as I felt a presence behind me.

'It was your fault she died, you know,' Amber's silky voice came from behind me, then her hands around my waist. I spun around, trying to shove her off me while trying to hide the fact that I was going to have an attack. My fault. . My fault... Her eyes were inches from my own, and I was willing my hands to push her away, but all I saw was Petra. Please stop. Her lips crashed into mine, and my body finally responded by shoving her away. She responded by smirking.

'It was allll your fault, oh great heichou' she teased. My chest tightened. No... I felt my breath speed up. No. no. no. I couldn't become so weak in front of her. I looked around. There was nowhere to run. I looked at her sternly.

'Don' you have... Better...things... To do... Then... Come onto your....superiors..?' I heaved, still fighting for my dignity.

'Whata wrong with your breathing?' She asked, 'is your body finally overcoming you? Do you want me that much? Because I want you... Heichou...'

I shook my head, collapsed to my knees and gripped my chest. I felt her sit on my back and her hands run through my hair. Please... Stop.

'DAMMIT AMBER GET THE HECK OFF ME!' I shouted, panting. She leapt up and pouted.

'Oh?'

'Go...away,' I half hissed, half pleaded.

'I don't want to. Not until I can kiss you,'

'No, piss off,'
'Oh, but heichouu,' she smiled. I felt my face redden as she slipped off her jacket, coming towards me. Dammit.