Sad! Levi x Reader (part 15)

Your POV

When I heard from the people who had been in the meeting what had happened to Levi, I rushed into the meeting hall. Levi sat at the table with his head in his hands, while Erwin made what appeared to be tea. Erwin saw me first, and nodded at me to sit beside Levi. I know that if it had been anyone else who had come in then he woulod have told them to leave.

'Are you alright?' I whispered to Levi. He shook his head.

'They know how weak I am. The entire corps is going to know how weak I am...' He said, before picking up the tea Erwin had brought and sipping it delicately, then slamming it down onto the table.

'You're not weak, Levi,' I told him, 'You just think you are because you put on such a tough exterior.'

Levi looked up at me, 'And now people know that that isn't the real me,' he whispered.

'So?'

'They won't respect me,'

'Levi, people will always respect humanities strongest, and strongest doesn't mean bravest or most emotionless, it means the best abilities, and that's you,'

He sighed, 'I guess... I guess you're right.' Footsteps made me jump as Erwin walked over.

'(Y/N), I think it would be best for Levi if you stayed with him in his office for the next few days.' he said. I felt my face grow hot.

'W...what!?' I asked, wondering if I'd heard that correctly.

'It's just that you're the only person who can calm Levi down, so I think it would be best for him if you stayed with him to prevent him from having any more... episodes.'

I nodded, realising what Erwin was saying, 'Yes, sir,'

Erwin smiled. 'I've already sent someone to collect all your things, so you can just head straight to his office.'

I nodded again, and followed Levi as he murmured a quick thank you and goodbye to Erwin and left the room.

'So,' he smirked as you reached his room, 'What do you want to do tonight?'

I didn't reply and instead went to the bag in the middle of the room, which I assumed contained my stuff. I looked in it; there were enough things to last at least a week.

'Where should I put my stuff?' I asked, trying to hide the contents of my bag. I didn't want Levi looking through my underwear.

'Oh, um, in the cupboard,' he replied, before walking off towards the bedroom. Once I had put my stuff away, I looked up to see Levi standing in the doorway, shirtless. Those abs... I felt my face redden at the sight of his chisled chest and looked away. I could hear his steps as he came closer, me still trying to avert my gaze. A hand grabbed my chin and turned my  head. I stared into his stormy eyes as he backed me up against the wall, leaning in so I could feel every detail of his bare skin against my own. He leaned in even further and brought his lips to mine, kissing me passionately and lustfully. I felt my face heat up as and arm snaked around my waist, and my body reacted by bring my arms to his neck. I heard him wince as I brushed the bruises and moved my hands up to the base of his skull. He licked my bottom lip slowly, and I opened my mouth with pleasure. I let out a moan as he caressed my mouth with his tongue, and I felt him smirk against me. 

There was a gasp from somewhere behind us. Levi broke away slowly, leaving me panting, and turned to the intruder. Armin Arlet. He stood with wide eyes in the doorway, one hand clutching paperworks and the other hiding his gaping jaw. His face had flushed bright scarlet.

'Arlet!' Levi snapped, striding towards the innocent blonde menacingly. Armin looked as if he was about to pass out.

'Y..yes sir?' he stammered, 'S..sorry, sir.. I have some... papers.... but I can ... come back another time if you are busy!'

Levi tch'd, grabbed the papers and forcefully shoved Armin from the office. He placed the papers on the desk and resumed where he had left off.