Sad! Levi x Reader (part 6)

A/N so...part six already. I'm writing this on mobile so sorry if it looks dodgy (;_;)

We reached our destination all too quickly. A large hill, flanked on one side by dense trees and on the other by a wide river. The only way to the top of the hill was a thin path. We all pitched tents and tied our horses to some trees. This would be our longest mission so far, staying outside the walls for three days. It was nerve-wracking, but I knew that we were in the safest place in the valley. We would be fine. I walked up to the top of the hill and looked out over the trees. No titans in sight. I grinned, but then swore, as a cascade of rain took me by surprise. I cursed again, as I wasn't wearing my cape, and the water seeped to my bare skin, freezing me. I gasped as green fabric enveloped me, and I realised that Levi had given me his own cape.

'L...Levi,' I shuddered, 'You'll get a cold,'

'Tch,' he narrowed his eyes, 'No I won't,'

I lifted the corner if my mouth and watched as he hugged himself, his charcoal hair flattened by the water.

'Are you suuure?' I teased, 'this coat is awfully warm. Or maybe you'd like to go back to your tent?' He rolled his eyes and stayed silent. We stood there for ages, me warm and dry, him drenched and probably freezing, though he didn't show it. I decided that he was wet enough and began to walk down the hill. The sun was setting and there were no Titans in sight. Not that it mattered anyway; they didn't function at night. We reached the bottom of the hill, and went our seperate ways. I found my tent (I was sharing with Hanji) and fell asleep.

I woke up to a groan of pain and then the sound of merciless coughing.. I looked at Hanji, who had also been awoken, and we both gasped as we heard another cry of pain.

We ran outside to see Levi leaning against a tree, panting. Before I could reach him, he had began coughing again, before collapsing to the floor. Levi!

'..ngh,' he gasped, 'a...argh..my...head...hurts...'

With that he began coughing again, followed by a few violent sneezes. I brought my hand to his head, and gasped again. He was burning up.

'Whats going on over here?' Erwin's strict but concerned voice barked. Me and Hanji seperated to reveal Levi. Erwin swore and hurried his pace, clutching the short Corporal and turning his head to face him. His usually stormy eyes had dulled to a quiet grey, his mouth apart and his lips chapped. Erwin sighed.

'He only has the flu,' he sighed again, before lifting the Corporal to his tent. Another fit of coughing broke the silence between me and Hanji. She looked at me, amused.

'Seems shorty can't cope with a bit of flu,' she joked, '