PART NINETEEN

HEY GUYS!!

I seriously tried to make this chapter longer and i think i did pretty good so far. However if you want it longer, you just leave it in a comment and i'll see what i can do. Thanks for your support you guys are AWESOME.

I LOVE YOU (not in a gay way though )

Enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was laughing hysterically and yelling at the same time as he ran with me to the water.

"put me down Alex not fair!!" i yelled in between my fits of laughter and when we reached the water, he put me down.

"now no one's won dumbass" i fake whined and lightly punched him on the chest with a pout on my face

"ow" he said, feighning hurt

"serves you right" i said and turned around to dive in the water. Before i'd walked away, i felt him tackle me into the water and just when i thought i was going to fall face- first in the water, he turned his body around so i was on top of him.

"sorry but i don't loose and i'd rather stick to kissing hot girls. Not rotten eggs" he said in my ear and nibbled on it, making me giggle. He stood us up and turned me to face him, then brought his lips on mine to kiss me. i leaned in and let my lips brush against his, not giving him a full and real kiss. I pulled away quickly and splashed water on his chest then dived in the water, laughing like a maniac and swimming away. He was shocked for a sec or two but he recovered soon.

"oh now it is so on" i heard him say before he dived into the water and followed me. we swum around and played like children for hours, splashing water and chasing each other. People separated, going their different ways and we stayed, floating and watching the stars. I felt the water flow when he stood up and pulled me up with him. He pulled me close to him and gave me a peck on the lips, leaving me hungry for more. he chuckled when i leaned in more, trying to follow his lips, and bumped into his chest.

"its getting a bit late don't you think?" he said and i ignored him, trying to stand on my tippy toes to kiss him but he was too tall. I felt he was about to pull me away with him and jumped onto im, wrapping my legs around his torso. I avoided his eyes for a few second, trying not to blush as he didn't move. Slowly, i brought my face up and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"there was something in the water" i said in a low voice, feeling my cheeks burn a bit

"right" he sounded like he didn't believe me

"no really. Something moved" i whined, pulling myself up to come closer to his face.

"yeah i to...." he began saying but before he finished, i smashed my lips on his and kissed him with passion. He was shocked for a few seconds but responded soon enough. I felt his hands on my back, sliding over my bra as they caressed me and i wrapped my arms around his neck. He licked my lip, asking for entrance and i delayed, teasing him. His tongue went away but came back soon after, only to be, yet again, rejected. It went away then came back again, still, i didn't grant him entrance and he growled, making me giggle and finally grant entrance for his delicious tongue. Our tongues moved in sync, and he tasted like mint. I missed it so much, everything. The softness of his lips, the minty taste of his tongue and the gentle feel of his touch. I held him tighter and deepened the kiss and he held me tighter. After our heavy make-out session, he pulled away, too soon for me. i tried to follow his lips again but bumped into his chest. I looked up at him and frowned.

"why do you keep doing that?" i pouted

"coz its getting late" he said with a smile, trying to hold back his laughter, i could tell. I looked around and sure enough, it was darker. My face scrunched uo the slightest bit, i felt as if this was a dream, coming to an end, against my wishes. I didn't know if this was really and truly happening. I didn't want this night to end. He put his finger under my chin and pulled my face to look at him and he studied me with gentle but focused eyes.