PART TWELVE (1)

We walked off to join the other students and as if to prove us right, we saw Patricia and Ben walking hand in hand to the rarely used hallway then closing the door after looking both ways to check if they'd been seen. Me and Natalie looked at each other then proceeded to our first class, which was Maths. Alex wasn't in my class so i didn't have to worry about ignoring him. What was i even thinking? He didn't like me and i didn't like him.

Moving on....

We studied algebra and i was a breeze through it, when we finished class, we got out just in time to see Patricia walking towards us with a change of outfit. She must've ruined her old outfit. What a..... ugh

I walked away and immediately she began running towards me

"hey Nells!" she squealed in her high pitch voice. I turned around, ready to pound on her without mercy but then she saw Alex and ran off with nothing but a "oo hey Alex" and flattering her hands before wrapping her arms around him. I turned and walked away in disguist to go sit in my next class, science, which was empty. Everyone walked in and Alex sat next to me in silence, beating Natalie to it.

"Nelly..." he began with a sigh

"i don't want to hear it" i groaned quietly

"but i didn't...."

"its ok" i interrupted him "i get it"

"morning everyone!" Mr. Lemitri said, entering the room, receiving some groans from everyone in class.

"oh yes i love science too" he said sarcastically "i have some news for you people" *more groans* "we have a few visiting students from BrownWood Senior High to have some science competitions with us. I'm talking quizzes people. This class was chosen because you are the highest class at this school so we'll be doing extra work to improve on your skills and make us proud" *even more groans* "so who's up for it?"

"i'd rather eat dog shit" someone complained and Mr. Lemitri and was given an immediate detention. We were paired off with the person next to us and unlucky for me, it was Alex. ugh... did i mention i hate my life? I guess not. Well... i do.

Mr. Lemitri gave us plan sheets and got us to work quietly. I felt so alone even though i was sitting right next to him. I felt like crying but i resisted the urge. He didn't share the same feelings for me so i had to let go and move on. Besides, its not like it was ever hard to get a guy to go out with me. why couldn't i just get over him? He was only a consequence from a game after all.

I told myself that over and over again.....

But i couldn't bring myself to believing it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok so what do you think'll happen next?

comment, vote, and become a fan

U GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------