PART NINE

HEY I'M STILL HYPED UP AND WRITING MORE CHAPTERS.

PLIZ DONT STOP READING

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ben..." i talked while he hungrily kissed my lips

"hmm?" he answered

"Ben please" i begged, he gave me a chance to speak, lowering his kissed to my neck "Ben don't do this"

"hmm" he just said in pleasure, while kissing my cleavage. He all of a sudden picked me up and began walking with me, not breaking the kiss. My vision blurred, he was going to rape me and no one was going to be there to help me because he was taking me to the empty hall that no one but the janitors ever walked in. He leaned me against the wall, making sure i couldn't move.

"Ben" i sniffled and he stopped to look at my face, with tears flowing freely down.

"oh don't be scared Nelly just relax" he said, wiping away a tear "i wont be too hard" he whispered getting back to kissing me. he was getting harder by the minute and his breathing spiked up. His hand founf his way into my skirt and began rubbing the thin material of my undie and i gasped and tried to stand on my toes to try and put it out of reach for him. Of course it didn't work. He was shaking violently and i heard him open his zipper. My heart, beating fast at the current situation, beat even faster. He took his mouth away from mine for a few seconds, breathing hard and trying to take his manhood out and i let out an ear-splitting scream. He roughly put his hand on my mouth angrily and looked around then slipped his fingers in my undies to fiddle with my clit. He laughed quietly.

"i warned you Nelly. No one will hear you" he said then went back to kissing me. he put his hand on my boob and squeezed as his breath picked up speed some more. I sould feel him shaking so much it made me shake with him. Tears came out freely now. All that i'd worked for, protecting my innocence and saving it for someone special, it was all going to end right now.

Just as i was about to give up hope, the door opened and Alex peeked in, while mumbling about something incomprehensible.

"Nelly? You in here?" he called and Ben froze. I quickly ripped my lips away from his.

"Alex!" i called out in relief and Ben punched me in the stomach before he ran off and disappeared somewhere in the dark hallway. With the chance i had i ran and practically tackled him to the ground since he didn't see me coming. I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly and buried my tear streaked face in his chest.

"whoa i know you missed me but that was so unnecessary" he said jokingly before realising i was crying. If i wasn't in that state i probably would have punched him. "Nelly are you crying?" he asked, worried while trying to get me to lift my face "what happened?" he asked and as soon as those words left his mouth, the jocks came out all talking excitedly until they saw us laying on the ground.

"oooh Alex!!" some said

"go Alex!!" others said

"save some for me Alex!" another guy said while the rest hooted and watched.

"ugh go get a room!" i heard a girl said. She sounded familiar. I looked up and there stood Patricia standing while sending me killer glares for some reason.

"lets get out of here" Alex whispered in my ear and lifted me up to take me out. He drove me to Prince Edwin park where it was quiet and i told him everything that had happened. He reacted angrily, threatening to get Ben under his breath. I told him otherwise and he listened. The last thing i needed was stress over Alex's safety against Ben. They were pretty even matched and i was sure both of them would walk away with pretty bad wounds. The only thing that mattered was that i was safe in Alex's arms.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok i admit that was a little bit brief but i was getting tired of describing every single time they go out and i think you were getting tired of reading it all the time.

What did you think about the way Ben acted?

How do you think it should end

VOTE. COMMENT. BECOME A FAN

PS: STAY AWESOME

Thanks for reading!!!!