PART SEVENTEEN

Miss me? oh please.

Ok maybe i was just thinking that because my heart went crazy when i read that text and a smile spread across my face. Play it cool, i told myself as i texted back.

ME: yea sure

ME: watev

ME: lol

ME: i neva thought u were d type dat misses galz

I typed and retyped text after text but couldn't find the right thing to say. I didn't want to sound like such a pushover and give in to his games easily. I wanted to show him he'd hurt my feelings the last time and he'd have to work harder without pushing him away. I wanted to, as i said earlier, play it cool.

ME: lol nd i thought u were kwl

ALEX: i am

ME: no ur not. Kwl pips neva miss gals dat aren't their galfriends

I pressed send and freaked out. I could not believe i'd just sent that and just as i was typing up a message to cover it up, Alex texted me back. Shit.

ALEX: guess im not kwl then

Aww..... i smiled as i sent my message

ME: i miss u 2

ALEX: i need 2 talk 2 u

ME: talk

ALEX: in person

ME: where?

ALEX: how bout the usual? ;)

Immediately i knew what he meant. The beach. I smiled again as i wrote back

ME: should i drive?

ALEX: ill pick u up in ten

Shit shit shit, i needed to get ready.

ME: dats not enough time

ALEX: y not?

ME: i need 2 get ready

ALEX: u looked pretty fine when i saw u drivin

ME: but i need to change

ALEX: c u in ten

ME: i wont open the door 4 u

ALEX: lol c u in ten :P

I chuckled to myself and got off the bed to grab a tank top to throw over my bra. I grabbed my phone and bag, then brushed my hair quickly, tying it into a pony tail and letting my fringe flow freely over my eyes then got out. Just as i put my shoes on i heard the horn. Alex. i quickly ran out to meet him with a huge grin on my face. Way to play it cool. NOT!

He got out of the car and waited for me, with a huge grin on his face. I glanced at him sideways as i passed him and before i opened the door, he'd opened it for me.

"cheesy much?" i said with a laugh

"just trying to cool you down so you wont be too mad at me and not forgive me" he said and closed the door when i got in. He got in and started the ignition and pulled out of the driveway.

"so... how have you been?" he asked awkwardly after a couple of silent minutes

"good... you?" i asked, making it harder for him and feeling happy and guilty at the same time.

"look, Nelly. I'm..." he sighed deeply and turned to the parking lot. I hadn't realised we'd arrived at the beach already. He turned to look at me and i raised my eyebrows.

"i'm sorry. For... everything" he said "i know i really hurt you but... i don't know.... i really don't know what got over me... i guess i was scared"

"its ok" i said and he looked at me some more. studied me. i felt embarrassed for the few seconds he watched me and my cheeks burned. I saw his lips twitch a bit before he leaned in and kissed my lips gently. A gentle peck at the beginning, just to tease me, then when i closed my eyes and leaned forward, falling under his spell and begging for more. i felt his hand touch my face and slide down to my neck as he pulled me further forward and brought his lipd on mine before his hand slid up to the back of my head and weaved through my hair. It was another gentle kiss and he pulled back a little too soon for me.

"truth is, i like you. I actually think i'm... in love... with you" he said looking deeply into my eyes "and its kinda freaky coz i've never felt this way before"

Before i got a chance to reply, my heart beating so hard i could hear it in my ears, he pulled me back to him again and kissed me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thnx 4 commenting

I hope this chapter was satisfactory.

Nd for those who liked Alex, what do you think?

Please comment, vote, and become a fan

Until next time

Asta la bye bye 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------