PART EIGHT

Hey everyone!!!!

I'm feeling a bit hyper today so i'm uploading my second chapter (which is this one of course)

Thnx for commenting and voting and becoming a fan (to all those who did)

You guys ROCK!!!

Ok... getting to the story

Behold ......*drumroll*

!!!!Chapter eigh!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking in the hallway, headed to the changing rooms while wearing my cheerleading uniform. The other girls had stayed behind to try and get our coach to give us the freedom to make a whole routine all by ourselves. It was getting nowhere.

I was nearly there when i felt someone grab my arm and pin me against the wall with their body. It took me a minute or so to see who it was, and guess who... Ben. My ex. Big surprise (note the sarcasm).

"don't even try to scream, no one will hear you" he whispered in my ear, planting a kiss on my cheek and smelling my neck.

"what do you want Ben?" i asked through gritted teeth and he chuckled then looked at my cleavage, trailing his hand up and down my arm.

"didn't you receive my text?" he asked "i thought i made it clear we have some business to finish" he said

"what business Ben i never had a business with you and we're done so stop what you're doing" i said as he kept on trailing his hand up and down my arm and planting soft kisses on my neck.

"it was that guy wasn't it?" he asked angrily

"what guy?" i had no idea what he was talking about

"that new guy" Alex. "he's the reason we broke up isn't he?" he asked furiously

"no the reason we broke up was because you made out with..."

"oh don't give me that bullshit " he said "i saw you and him making out with him so don't you even try to blame all this on me" he snapped and smelt me some more

"we're still not getting back together" i said in a shaky voice, this was a side of him i'd never seen before and it was scaring me. He chuckled darkly.

"i didn't ask for us to get back together" he said

"then what do you want?" i asked"

"well since you cheated on me too, i think its unfair you went off at me and made me beg" he said "i don't like begging. I thought you were going to come back, like old times" he planted a kiss on my neck and i shuddered "but you didn't. So i want to be even"

"what do you want then?" i asked

"you" he answered simply

"i said we are over Ben" i hissed

"i know that. I just want a little something from you that will keep me from going to hunt your little boyfriend down"

"he's not my boyfriend"

"oh... really? So then why are you always making out with him and acting as if he's your boyfriend?" wait... how did he know this? "i've got sources" he whispered in my ear, answering my question as if he'd read my mind

"that's none of your business" i growled

"he's the reason you dumped me right?"

"no the reason you got dumped Ben was because..."

"ok i get it. Lets not waste any more time. I gotta go back to practise" he said "oh and this will pay for the damage that was done to my baby to get me out" he said before he crushed his lips fiercely on mine, while holding my hair to keep my face in place. I was surprised and didn't respond.

"come on Nelly i know you can do better than that" he growled holding my hair tighter, to make it hurt. With no choice, i kissed him back and prayed a teacher would come along. I tried to move my leg so i could kick him or something but he was putting so much pressure i couldn't move. He felt the struggle and smiled against my lips, then moved his hand lower to my exposed thigh and caressed it. Immediately I knew what he wanted to do and froze, shocked. He chuckled and lifted my leg to wrap it around his waist, then began moving his hand into my short skirt while he pressed his body on me some more and i could feel his 'excitement against my leg.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how do you think she's gonna get out of that mess???

Was that a good cliffhanger??

LIKE IT?

HATE IT??

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT

I HOPE IF THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS BORING, THIS ONE WILL BE ENOUGH TO MAKE UP FOR IT

OH AND IF YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

DONT BE SHY TO VOTE