Drv3 boys as yandere

Gore // spoiler warning

Shuichi Saihara 

- The first time he saw you, he knew that you two were met to be soulmates. You were perfect in his eyes. Kind, smart, and absolutely stunning. 

- He couldn't let anyone else taint you. You were a beautiful flower in a field of poisoned beings. They don't deserve you. No one does. ONLY HIM AND HIM ALONE. 

- Shuichi would try to keep the shy demeanor around you, seeing as it was the easiest to hold up. ''Um y/n, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the game room with me?'' "Sure! Sounds like fun let's go!'' 

- The way you smiled, it was only for him. The more and more time he spent with you, the more he hoped you'd realise that you two were meant to be. 

- That was until one day, ''Sorry Shuichi, I already agreed to hang out with Kiibo today. He said he was going to teach my all his cool functions!'' He hated how your eyes were gleaming. He hated how you chose Kiibo over him. ''Ah that's fine! Hope you have fun'' He was filled with rage. 

- Kiibo has to disappear. NOW. 

- Later that night Shuichi got to work, he broke into Kiibo's room. Luckily enough Kiibo had already shut down for the night. He quickly got to work bashing Kiibo's head in. Making sure to rip out a couple of wires to insure he stays 'dead'. 

**After the trial** 

- Shuichi Saihara, the ultimate detective has been found guilty. ''Shuichi...? Why? Why did you kill him?!'' You started crying, tears streaming down your face as you begged Shuichi to give you an answer. 

- ''Why? Because I love you y/n. He, he was unpure, HE WAS TRYING TO TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!'' He started walking towards you, a small smile playing on his face. ''My love, I have one request of you before my death. Make it out alive, and always be mine. We are meant to be no matter what'' He kissed your tears as they streaked down your cheeks. 

- He coldly turned to everyone else, a glare that could kill sent chills down everyone's spines. ''Listen up, if ANYONE one of you even think about getting close to MY y/n. I'LL COME BACK TO LIFE A PERSONALLY KILL LIKE I DID KIIBO. NONE OF YOU DESERVE HER, SHE IS MINE!'' He screamed as a metal collar clamped around his neck. 

- ''Fair well my sweet y/n.'' As he was dragged off to his death, you were screaming, begging for Shuichi to come back. ''SHUICHI PLEASE RELEASE HIM! DON'T GO PLEASE I NEED YOU'' You collapsed to the floor. ''Don't leave me all alone...'' Whimpering out from a broken soul. 

Kiibo 

- He has never felt the need to protect someone, to ever love someone as much as he did you. He loved everything about you, and he wasn't ready to lose you to this stupid killing game. 

- You often hung out with him, as you were curious of how Kiibo became the 'ultimate robot'. He was more than happy to show you everything about him. 

- You were the perfect human, no one in this rotten world could match you. You were kind to him, not robophobic and truly understood him. He was always their to comfort you and support you through this killing game. 

- Though after the third trial you had started locking yourself in your room more. Tenko your best friend, dead. Though everyone thought Korekiyo killed Tenko and Angie, it was actually Kiibo that killed Tenko. 

- He couldn't stand the sight of you with Tenko, how she'd looking at you, praise you and even have the nerve to touch you. When Kiibo saw his chance to kill Tenko he took it without hesitation. 

- ''Y/n? Will you please come out? I need to see you, as a human you need food right? So please will you come out for me?'' Kiibo stood outside your door, worried as all can be.