Final prank

*recap*

The brunette turned the mirror towards Chastity, earning an ear piercing shriek that left the hall silent and staring at Chastity's black,  smeared, sharpie colored lips.

We booked it. We were laughing too hard for it not to be obvious. Ooohhh this is soo what she gets I almost felt bad, except for I know I'm not the only one she bullies.

"Best....day...ever" Gwen managed to choke out with tears streaming down her face

************

When I finally stopped laughing I went and met Caleb outside his class.  I spotted him and immediately smiled, he just had that affect on me.

"Hey how was cl- "

"come with me" he cut me off and drug me over to the closet at the end of the hall, he looked around before opening it and shoving me inside.

"you know she's gonna find out this is you and destroy you right?" I froze at his words

"I don't know- "

"cut the crap Kira,  I know the pranks are your doing."  I swallowed hard. "not to say they aren't amazing and I'm not enjoying every second of them," he smiled then leaned to kiss my cheek.  I let out a relieved breath

"how you'd know it was me?"

he scoffed "please Kira I've known you since you were practically a baby, I know your look of accomplishment,  and you were laughing so hard in the hallway a minute ago I thought you were gonna pass out"

I laughed and wrapped my arms around him, letting my head rest on his chest. He hugged me back and sighed, "just please be careful,  your playing with fire...which reminds me,  why are you even doing this?"

I felt every muscle in my body tense, I let go and took took a step back. Caleb had a look of slight fear on his face.

"she knows about us..." his mouth dropped at my words "she saw us kiss and she said you were hers and she'd tell Andrew."

"so you poke the angry bear?!?!"

"I'm just..I'm so tired of always being the one who gets stepped on you know! I wanna be able to fight back." I let out a tired breath, Caleb just stared.

"what?" I asked exasperated,  he didn't say anything just walked up and wrapped me in a hug which I gratefully accepted.

"I didn't know you felt like that mouse, I'm sorry, and I'll be behind you 100% of the way, just be careful okay?"

I smiled at the nickname he gave me when I was little, 

"I will, thanks Caleb" he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss

"come on its lunch time"

once we were able to head out with anyone seeing, I made a beeline for my lunch table and sat with Jude and Gwen.

We had our normal lunch conversations.....that is until Chastity walked in. Shed managed to get some of the black off, but there was still thethe act outline of her lips and a dark spot in the very middle of her lips, she looked around and threw her head back, still trying to look royal despite the new Gothic style we'd given her.

Gwen unable to contain herself let out a loud snort that sent me and Jude into semi smothered laughs. Gwen laughs stopped when she spotted what Chastity was up to.

She had placed herself next to Caleb and put her hand on his thigh, I gripped the plastic fork I was holding tighter as she leaned forward and grabbed his face turning it to hers and kissed him. She kissed. Caleb. Trying to keep her queen staus up. The fork in my hand snapped. She turned her evil glare on me and smiled.

"that's it."

I stood up, taking my food with me. I strode over to the table with a fake smile on my face. Caleb looked at me horrified.

I walked toward Chastity but focus on Andrew who sat across from her.

"hey Andrew I'm gonna get a ride home with-" I let out a gasp as I "stumbled" and pasta and red sauce went all over Chastity. "oops."

She screamed and jumped up from the table,  "Bitch!" the whole room went silent.

"oh, my, gosh. ..I am soooo sorry, let me go get you some paper towels" with that I walked out the room, smiled across my face.

!&#^÷*×;÷£#;×(÷;÷¥$,
A/N:
there ya ho, longer chapter for ya! I can't think of another prank but I have a good ending for this one:)  love ya