'Point Made' *

Calebs POV

I stood there frozen in the door way, not able to take my eyes off Kira. She looked embarrassed, then stubborn as she talked to Drew. I blinked back to reality to catch the last of the conversation.

'Because I happen to like him" Her eyes met mine, as she said this.  A wave of pain slashed though me, mixed with anger at Jared. What about me?

She left the room and went up the stairs. I took a deep breath to collect myself, id need to be calm to handle Drew. He looked over at me and swore under his breath.  "What the eff was that?" He asked, balling his fists.

"I know just as much as you." He stomped out of the room and to the front door, just in time to catch the squealing of tires as Jared pulled away. "Stupid son of a -" He mumbled, he plopped himself on the couch and flipped angrily though the channels.

"I'm gonna use the bathroom." I called as I walked up the stairs, Drew grunted in response, too angry to care.

I walked instead over to Kiras door and lightly knocked.

"Drew just leave me alone!"  Her voice was muffled through the door. Opening the door i stepped in, and closed it behind me. She looked up, her mouth open in surprise, "Caleb, I-"

"don't.  Do not, give me some lame excuse. why'd you bring him here? And why the hell were you kissing him?"  I tried to keep my voice calm, and i was struggling. She sat up straighter noticing this.

"Because I like-"

"Bull."  She looked at me, shocked. "What? I do." 

"Why?"  She looked taken back, "Because- he's- " She paused, "Funny, and sweet."

I said the question that had been on repeat in my head, "What about me?"

"What- what do you mean?" 

"Kira don't play dumb you know exactly what I mean, what about me?" I let a little of my anger seep into my words

 A look similar to what im sure i was giving right now crossed her face. "You have Chastity."  I took a step back, is that what she thought?

"Kira, I told you, I just said that to shut Drew up, I don't like her."

"Then why did I see you two flirting at lunch?" She crossed her arms, eyebrows raised.

"I wasn't flirting Kira, she was but I wasn't." She had to see that.

"Whatever its none of my business anyways, not like were together or anything. I don't even like you anyways." She looked down at her lap and wrung her hands trying to hide her face.

I took a breath, her comment hurt. not gonna lie. I strode over to her bed and grabbed her hands, pulling her up. She looked up at me, confused. 

I let go of her hands, and let mine go to her waist, her breath hitched. I took a small step closer so we were almost touching. looking into her eyes i could see they were wide with surprise. I only left a few inches between our lips, "If you don't like me, then why havnt you pulled back?"

"I don't like-" I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers. I could feel her tense up, then relax into the kiss. Her arms slid around my sides as she closed the gap between us. I pulled back a second later, "Does that mean you like me?"  She smiled and I kissed her again. this time slowly, making it last. After a minute I took a step back and smiled, then walked over and opened her door, i looked back on last time before I walked out, taking in her flushed cheeks and wide eyes, "Point made." I shut the door behind me and practically flew down the stairs. I was on cloud nine.