Let the games begin

Getting ready the next morning, all I felt was determination.  I was so tired of being the one that backed off and didn't fight back. That time is done.

I smiled at my reflection, this morning I felt bold, hence the loosely curled hair,  lashes and red lips. I also had on my dark skinnies and a fitting black tank. I had a long necklace with a red heart and red galaxy vans to match.

I descended the stairs and bounced into the kitchen and grabbed a bagel on my way out. "Drew I'm catching a ride with Gwen!!"

"whatever!"

I rolled my eyes at his loving response and went out and into Gwens car.

"you ready?" she asked smirking

"hell yeah."

*********

Once we all had gone over the plan again I headed inside. quickly scribbling a note onto a piece of scrap paper, I slipped it into Chastity's locker. those four words meant war.
let the games begin

*****

I heard the warning bell ring and made my way to the office, starting phase one of out plan. It was a few small acts of humiliation that were sure to drive her to the edge.

walking in I headed over to the nurses station.

"mrs. Beverly?  may I speak to you about something?"

The young blonde looked up and smiled,  "course' hun"

"um well.. I heard Chastity Evans talking about how her mom has lice and how she was worried she'd get it. I normally wouldn't report this but I have Spanish with her and a date tomorrow. "

a look of slight horror crossed her face, "thank you for telling me"

I smiled and walked out of the office and off to first period.     The day went by slow as i waited for the plan to take affect.

Finally third period rolled around j sat a waited.  at last a note runner came in from the office. Taking to note the teacher read aloud "chastity please report to the nurses stations for a ...lice..check." he drew out the last words, giving her a disgusted look along with the rest of the class.

The look of horror and shock came over her face as she turned bright red. She was too embarrassed at notice my horrible attempt to hide my laughter.

I pulled out my phone and sent a message to Jude and Gwen, phase one complete

*':,!&!;!*!:÷*$*$;!,#,/($,!/

A/N:
finally figured out what I wanted to write ;) hope you like! more to come soon my lovlies! send ideas.    xoxo