Point one Chastity

I woke up with a stiff neck as ususally did whenever I fall asleep on the couch. I sighed and sat up, I really need to stop doing that. Looking over at the tv I checked the time.

5:46am

ugggh, I might as well start getting ready, there was no way I was going to be able to go back to sleep. I got off the couch as easily as I could, not wanting to wake Jude who was still snoring softly. I smiled to myself and started up the stairs, grabbing my phone from the dresser I checked for messages, there was only one from Caleb...

Caleb:
Hey sorry I didn't get to see you after school, Drew and I caught a film and by the time we got home you were fast asleep. You drool by the way ;) ill see you at school :)

usually a message like that would make my day, except for I was still stressing about what to do with the whole Chastity situation. I sighed and set my phone on my dresser. I'd just forget about it for now and cross that bridge when it comes. Walking over and opening up my closet I pulled out a hot pink sequined tank top, my white cardigan, dark blue jeans and white vans. Once I was dressed I brushed on a natural shadow and a light swipe of liner and mascara. Satisfied with my look I loosely curled my hair and went downstairs.

it was evident that the boys were all downstairs by the loudness of the tv and clanging of plates and bowls. I entered the kitchen to Jude, Drew and Caleb all sitting and eating breakfast, Jude had changed into clothes I knew he kept in his car for situations like these. Caleb was staring at me from across the counter, his eyes traveling up and down my hourglass frame. I blushed like mad and turned to the pantry to grab a bagel.

The rest of the morning was quiet, when we pulled into the school Andrew hopped out and hurried off, saying something about talking to his teacher. I took that as my chance and leaned over to give Caleb a peck of the lips, which was gladly accepted before climbing out.

I dropped my books off in my locker and grabbed my Spanish notebook then paused, crap...Spanish with Chastity.  I remembered what Jude had said yesterday, thatd itd be fine because she had no reason not to like me... well she does now I thought to myself as I stalked into the classroom. Taking my seat near the front, not bothering to look back at Chastity who's gaze was burning through the back of my skull.

the class went by aganoizingly slow, and the ones after that, not slow enough. Before I knew it, it was lunch. I sighed and got out of my seat, I quickly dropped of my bag in my locker and headed to lunch, not giving Caleb time to come see me if he decided to again, who knew where Chastity could be lurking. I shuddered at the thought and took a seat at my table.

I set out my leftover spaghetti cup and water bottle and started a conversation with Gwen and Jared, trying my hardest to avoid looking over at the boys table, but when the conversation lulled, I couldn't help but look over.

And instantly regretted it. Chastity was leaning toward Caleb, laughing at something he said, her hand flirtatiously placed on his leg. Her eyes came up and met mine, daring me to do something about it. I scowled down at my food, stabbing at the noodles. 

When I looked up a second time she was laughing again, leaning even more forward. okay really? im sure it wasn't that funny! Her eyes met mine for a split second before she leaned in and planted one on Calebs cheek. I let out a angry breath and stood up fast dropping my poor mashed to death spaghetti in the garbage, I stepped away from the table.

This time when I looked up my eyes were met with Calebs apologetic gaze. I shook my head and walked out of the lunch room. I stalked my way to the bathroom, the door banging against the wall.

I let out a scream of frustration and looked at myself in the mirror. my eyes were dark with irritation. what was I going to do?

hmmm little bit of a cliffhanger :)) thanks for reading and commenting and voting for those of you who did, It lets me know that you like what im doing and to keep going <3

so thanks my lovelies and Happy New Year!!   three and a half hours until 2014!!!