Starbucks and conversations (Pidge X Non-binary reader)

A/n: this was a request
(Y/n) hesitantly approached the cashier, their best friend Lance propelling them forward. "Come on (y/n) just talk to her you've been procrastinating for weeks, you clearly dig her, go talk to her dude. All you have to do is order". "But lance i-" you stopped mid-sentence when she smiled across the counter at you,Brown eyes sparkling and your cheeks became a slight dusty pink. "Welcome to Starbucks , what can i get you?" , you turned to ask lance what he wanted and he disappeared. You rolled your eyes as you saw him flirting with a girl across the cafe. Whatever i'll just get him the same thing i'm getting, he ends up drinking my coffee anyway. You barely managed to order you and the lover boy's coffees when she looked up from the register and asked "Can i get a name for this ,miss?". Your pulse quickened ,miss? You already had high social anxiety before your pronouns were butchered. " (y/n) a-and i'm a t-toaster not a miss" you nervously joked, your voice slightly cracking. She's going to think i'm so weird oh my goddd (y/n) your so stupid. The brunette lightly laughed "gender-fluid or non-binary?" , you quietly mumbled "non-binary..." as you stared at your (f/c) converse. "Gender-fluid" , "wha-?" You looked up at her. "i'm gender fluid that's why i go by Pidge instead of Katie" she gave you a toothy grin,making you flush. Ah !this feels like a scene in an anime! . She handed you the coffees and your fingertips met, "enjoy your coffee my fellow homosapian" she winked as you walked out the door, lance scurrying at your side "hey (y/n) wait up dude!".  You looked down at your ink smudged fingers and looked at the delicate cursive on the side of the cup. "Your a cute toaster :) why don't you call me?" Next to a scribbled number. Pidge's phone number. She likes me! And wants me to call her ! You smiled widely. "What's with you perky?" You looked up at the cuban boy and showed him the writing. "Looks like your plan worked" you giggled and side bumped your best friend. "What did you say to her? A number in one attempt? How?!!!!" The boy rambled with questions. "All i did was talk to her" "but i talk to girls and don't get any numbers that fast" he sulked. "Heh heh maybe you should swing your hips less they probably think your gay or something" you teased. Lance  pouted and went to scold you when a raven haired boy bumped into him. "Sorry ! I should have been paying attention . Late for training with my friend sorry again bye!" He muttered before dashing off again, his hips slightly swaying, lance's eyes never leaving the boys figure. You nudged lance "or maybe you should sway more towards that guy" making the cuban turn beet red and frantically deny the gay fanasties he clearly was having a few seconds ago. Heh heh my best friend is bi sexual and doesn't even know it. At least i know my sexuality.
Pidge sexual.

A/n: I'm not going to lie i laughed a lot while writing this and i had a lot of fun writing it. I hoped you guys liked it :)
Ive also been super busy so I'm sorry about slow updates :(