Found (Shiro)

A/n: I Basically copied and pasted from my other book because it deleted the one i was going to publish .
"(Y/n) we found shiro"keith said dragging you outside.My boyfriend is back? I thought he died on the kerberous misson.You got on Keith's motorcycle-thing, You never were good with vehicle names.Minutes later we pulled up to an old house. Outside a Man with black hair that had a white streak in it was pacing nervously.You weren't sure if it was shiro,he has white in his hair and a light pink scar across his nose, shiro didn't.You looked at his eyes, those dark beautiful eyes.Memories of those eyes gazing at you flashed across your mind. Those eyes locked with mine,the eyes that looked at you with love every day for the past 3 years. You gasped and tears escaped the corners of your eyes.That was Shiro.YOUR shiro.YOUR only love."SHIRO?!!"you called .He looked at you and jumped with his hand to his chest.A small blush crept over his face and he couldn't stop staring at you with huge lovestruck eyes. "(Y/N)?!!"he called back,a smile creeping up on his face.You ran to him,excitement washing over you. He opened his arms and hugged you tight.you buried your face into his chest and started to cry."Shiro I missed you so much!,you were gone for a year!"you whispered as tears ran down your face.He pressed his forehead against yours. "tell me those are happy tears,your way to beautiful to be cry because of sadness" he murmured."of course they are! I just missed you so much"."I missed you too my shortcake"he casually threw out my nickname ( because he's waaaaaaay taller than you) and smiled.He wiped your tears and his own,you didn't notice that he was crying too."it's been a year since I last saw you (y/n) I need my daily love for all the days I was gone and today"he said kissing your lashes.He went from your lashes to all over your face, except the lips.He kissed your cheek and a little of the corner of your mouth. "you missed".Shiro looked at you with curiosity " I clearly kissed your cheek which i- ". You stood on your toes and pecked his mouth,interrupting him.He blushed dark, understanding what you meant."get a room!"the other four laughed.you thought of a comeback."take a picture it lasts longer!"You shouted over your shoulder.Both of you heard the snap of a camera " don't mind if I do"pidge said looking at the picture on her phone."not what I had in mind"you laughed with the others.we all went inside and went over the plans of the cave.You glanced at shiro,your heart swelled with love.I got my long lost love back.