Distraction (Pidge)

You were currently in Pidge's lab siting on the floor besides her as she worked on fixing Rover."babeeeeeee I'm bored"you whined."your old enough to entertain yourself (y/n)."I want youuuuuuuu"you whined again,resting your head on her shoulder.Pidge looked at you annoyed "be quiet and I'll finish quicker ,your such a distraction (y/n)"."but i-",she interrupted you with a peck on the mouth.you blushed a pale pink color "pidge i-".she kissed you again,this time harder."be quiet (y/n)"."are you going to kiss me every ti-",she kissed you again, longer this time."(y/n) I need to fix rov-"this time you interrupted her with a kiss. Unlike her kisses yours were soft and long,they were practically hypnotizing. "OK I'll leave you alone to fix Rover now that's out my system ",you said pulling away.Pidge turned around and climbed onto your  lap,now eye to eye.(E/c) to brown. " You reeled me in (y/n),I'm not interested in working now."but what about fixing rov-",she interrupted you with a small peck"(y/n) just shut up and kiss me"she breathed,you smiled ear to ear."Gladly"you replied kissing her, your fingers laced into her hair.You both sighed into the kiss.

Pidge was your favorite form of entertainment.And you were her favorite distraction.