Pick-up lines (Lance)

You groaned and banged your head on the dining room table repeativly.Lance used another cheesy pickup line with you.There so bad ,it's enough to kill a girl/guy."(y/n) we all hate Lance's Pick-up lines, but your going to give yourself a concussion"Shiro said making you sit up. "yes 'space dad' " you grumbled, his nickname making him flush,he still wasn't used to being 'space dad'."I don't know what your talking about my pickup lines are amazing"lance said sounding hurt."Your Pick-up lines make me want to jump into space and float back to Tennessee without a helmet"you said sharply,your eyes narrowed."speaking of Tennessee....... Are you from Tennessee because your the only ten I see"lance winked at you.You groaned again "yes Lance you Know this".You threw away your lunch and went to the lab with Pidge.i rather hear Pidge ramble on about technology and science than be around Lance right now,you thought to yourself. "ugh he's so annoying,how do I get him to stop" you complained.pidge looked up from making new pod modifications and looked at you expressionless."Give him a taste of his own medicine ,maybe he'll see how annoying it is and stop",you and Pidge grinned evilly at each other.
------------------------------------------------------
LATER AT DINNER

You and Pidge kept holding back your mishevious grins that could give away anything.Lance sat next to you at dinner,a look on his face that he has before he makes a comment.Pidge caught your eye and winked,also knowing what he was about to do.Lance put his hand on top of your empty hand that was on the table.He took it off quickly as if it had burned him "jeez (y/n)!your hands are hot!-".Before he finished his Pick-up line you finished it."my hand may be hot,but your body is smoking " You winked at him with a flirtatious smile.Lance's eyes got wide and he blushed scarlet,making you and Pidge burst into laughter."woah, I didn't know you liked lance" "Awwww (y/n) and Lance I ship it" everyone else at the table cooed.Your (e/c) eyes widened and your cheeks flushed,making Pidge laugh harder."no I don't!"you stuttered."she/he loves me! I knew my pickup lines were awesome!"Lance happy shouted. "it's called giving you a taste of your own medicine, it's not like I lay awake at night thinking about you!"you protested.
------------------------------------------------------
Later in middle of night

You look up at the ceiling,laying in bed.A certain blue padalin was stuck in your mind. "oh crap I do like him"you groaned.Lance suddenly burst into your room, pointing his finger at you. "Aha!i knew you love me!how can you resist this"he said turning around like a model.You rolled your eyes and walk towards him,making him back up into the wall."your right I can't resist you",you said cupping his face and kissing him.He pulled back with a goofy smile and pink blush on his face."hey (y/n),I must be a banana since you find me a-peal-ing" he whispered in your ear."Way to kill the mood Lance"you groaned.

Pick up lines or not you loved him anyway..no matter how annoying.And your marriage paper later on with 'Mrs./Mr.Mclain' signed on it proved it.