Stay with me (Shiro)

You feel groggy and your head is pounding.Training with the gladiator doesn't help your situation.Shiro stops the training session just before the blade hits your head."everything alright (y/n)?you seem off this morning"he asks walking over to you.Your face starts to flush.Maybe it's because I'm sick. You looked up at him "no I'm fine"you lied,not wanting to go to bed early.Shiro sighed and placed his hand on your forehead."(y/n) your boiling hot,your sick you need to rest up"."but I don't want to,i want to spend time with you guys"you whined.i want to spend time with you shiro is what you really wanted to say." (y/n)..."he sighed,he just wanted you to get better, he hated seeing you like this, he wanted to spend every second with you and he couldn't with you sick.He threw you over his shoulder,despite your protests,and tucked you into your bed."please rest (y/n), were going to need you to help fight zarkon"he said turning to leave."shiro... ",he turned to look at your flushed face."stay with me?" the question was barely audible.He saw how miserable you looked with a cold washcloth over your hot forehead."okay ..."he said softly, looking down at you with love? care? pity?. He pulled up your desk chair next to your bed and held your clammy hand,tracing circles into the back of your palm.You felt yourself slowly drifting to sleep as you talked to each other quietly."I love you (y/n),get better soon"you heard him mumble, softly placing a kiss on your forehead.A smile was on your face as you fell asleep.When you woke up that morning shiro was still holding your hand in his sleep,a sappy smile spread across your face.You stared at your intertwined fingers. "I love you too shiro,thanks for staying with me".

Voltron X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara