Married in space (Matt Holt)

You were in Allura's room getting ready for the big day.The princess and Pidge were prepping you up.Alurra tightened the back of your dress,it was her mother's dress.No matter how much you argued that you couldn't wear allura's mother's dress,the altean princess still insisted on you wearing it.Your hair was already in a bun like Allura's with altean hair sticks sticking out of it.Pidge stood on her toes and adjusted your veil, smiling up at you "Don't be nervous he loves you and you look beautiful".You smiled down at your future-sister-in-law,she was a really sweet girl."You look like a princess, you could be my sister!"Allura added admiring her work."And I'm about to be a queen,after all I am marrying the king of nerds"you joked, earning a giggle from pidge.Wow we're getting married already,we were engaged a year ago that seems like a short time.
------------------------------------------------------
FLASH BACK

"You look even more beautiful than you did every other day" he whispered smiling at you.You were currently looking at the stars, stretched out on a picnic blanket with Matt."And your even more geeky and awkward than you did every other day"you teased elbowing him in the ribs.He stuck his tongue out at you, "look a shooting star,make a wish (y/n)!"he pointed."I wish that when I get married I'll get married under the stars"you murmured,you saw him give a faint smile out the corner if your eye."It's your turn to make a wish Matty".He sat up, pulling you with him and got up from the blanket.What is that boy doing now?.He bended down on one knee and opened a black box.He couldn't be?!."I wish that (y/n) will marry me",you started to weep and you hugged him."Oh Matty of course I'll marry you!",he smiled down at you and pecked your lips before sliding the ring on your finger. The words "I love you to the moon and back"were engraved in the gold band."Now you can get married under the stars"

END OF FLASH BACK

You were waiting outside the doors, waiting for Coran to give you your cue. Pidge and Allura finished walking down the aisle in their bridesmaids dresses.Coran gave you your cue and you walked through the doors.As you walked down the aisle worries filled your head.What if I trip?, what if the dress rips?, what if someone objects? what if we end up not marrying?.You stopped in front of Matt, who was wiping his watery eyes from behind his glasses.You intertwined hands and as Coran began to speak Matt whispered "You look beautiful",making your cheeks light pink."Do you Matthew Holt take (y/n) (l/n) to be your lawfully wedded wife?" "I do"."Do you (Y/n) (l/n) take Matthew Holt to be your lawfully wedded husband?".You looked at Matt and smiled,which he returned .Oh dear god I love him so much."I do",Coran smiled and said the final words of the ceremony "I now pronounce you Mr. And Mrs.Holt,you may now kiss the bride!".Matt kissed you with his hands around your waist, and everyone cheered."I know you wished to be married under the stars, but being married in space is close enough right?"he asked with his arms around your shoulder at the reception."With you it is,Matthew".