Hunk x Pregnant! Reader

A/n: a little bit of hunk appreciation above, gotta love that cinnamon roll. (G/n) = Girl name.

(Y/n) woke up late a night, feeling groggy and drained of energy. She (or he if ur into mpreg,not gonna change pronouns though every time bc I'm a lazy child) raced to the near by bathroom out of her and her fiancé's room, her (f/c) slippers tapping against the tile on the way. Good thing she made it in time to the toilet or their would have been morning sickness all over the brand new pink carpet Allura put outside the shower. She's been feeling sick for the past couple of weeks and she hasn't seemed to get any better. I know it's not the flu, or food poisoning so what could it be? Well it could be.... no no no hunk would kill me. I better check to make sure thought it's either that or I caught something really serious. (Y/n) dug out a pregnancy test from the bathroom shelf , they had bought them JUST in case.
~le time skip~
(Y/n) buried her face in her hands, on the floor was a dropped pregnancy test with a big bold plus. What am I going to tell hunk , he's gonna Kill me. We just got engaged half a year ago and I'm already having his child?! . Suddenly there was a soft familiar knock. Hunk. (Y/n) hurried scurried to open the door , the test momentarily forgotten. " Hey (y/n) are you okay , O'Hilo ? (Sweet heart). You left the room in a quite a hurry and you've been in here a while " he asked concerned,his brown eyes slightly worried. "I'm fine , darling. Just the usual morning sickness". "You've been feeling sick for a while now babe, are you sure your okay? Do you have the flu?" He's eyes searched yours, then they wandered the room to land on a particular forgotten item from earlier. Hunk stepped in the bathroom past (y/n) and carefully picked up the test. Crap! I forgot about the test! (Y/n) silently panicked and mentally prepared for the worst possible reaction. (Y/n) looked up softly biting her lip in anticipation , and to see hunk sitting on the floor quietly sniffling. (Y/n) rested her hand in his shoulder " Hunk....are you okay?..." . He looked up with puffy eyes "is it right? You're ...?" He gestured to her stomach, she nodded nervously. She braved herself for a shout or an argument , when suddenly she felt herself getting dragged into his lap into a tight hug. "Y-y-your not mad?" , hunk started to laugh "no! No (y/n)I'm happy! I get to have a family with the person I love most I life". At that you both started crying in the bathroom floor, but they were tears of joy.

A few months later you were in a hospital bed, Hunk Sitting in a chair next you staring in awe. A small baby girl sleeping in your arms, wrapped in a soft yellow blanket. You looked at hunk and shared a grin.
Welcome to the world, (g/n)

2023 a/n - this was written b4 him being saomaon was canon, this will be changed to fit canon in the rewrite.