Color your world (Keith)

A/n: This is a Soulmate Au, where you can't see any colors until your Soulmate touches you.

You were gathering your things from your locker when a hand slammed on the locker next to yours.You looked up to see a boy with a mullet and gloves struggling to open his locker."Stupid thing won't budge!"he complained sounding irritated.You turned to him and gestured at his locker "I can help if you want".He stepped aside already and crossed his arms "Good luck with that"he huffed.You put in the combination he told you and swung the door open if his grey locker.He looked at you wide eyed "How did you open that?"."You forgot the three zeros in the beginning"you replied trying not to laugh.He made an 'oh' expression and picked up his things,which were also ALL grey.He slammed the locker shut and walked out the school with you."Wanna hang out?"you asked, he replied with a "Whatever",but you could tell he was excited.
You walked together through the park, enjoying the fresh air and each others company. You learned that his name was Keith and that he moved here from Texas,in hope of being a pilot."I enjoy walking through the park, don't you?" you asked turning to him."What's the point of it, when you can't see any colors"he mumbled."It's still nice though,we get to hang out each other"."All around me is grey,i can't see how you actually look, I can't see anything all i see is GREY GREY GREY! IM SICK OF IT I HATE THIS COLOR!!!"he shouted pulling his hair."I think I'm just a dud,i don't have a Soulmate"his voice cracked and he looked down."Don't say that of course you do everyone does,they'll come around soon"you said putting a hand on his shoulder.You both gasped, everything was different now, everything was so bright and beautiful.This must be color..... OMG KEITH IS MY SOULMATE!!!!.You both turned to each other in shock."I guess my Soulmate came sooner than expected"he said sheepishly,gesturing to you.He intertwined his fingers with yours and you kept walking through to park,enjoying the colors."(y/n)",you looked at him,his beautiful blue eyes looking into yours"You color my world".