Epilogue

Not Edited

Chapter Seventeen - Epilogue

If you love two people at the same time, choose the second. Because if you really loved the first one, you would not have fallen for the Second.― Johnny Deep.

Seventeen Years Later

Once Ben and I consummated our first night of being together. He later took me back to Italy, where he decided randomly for us to get married. I thought he lost the plot until he proposed in front of everyone, including my parents and my sister. We got married in a small castle just the five of us. It was small but perfect. Once we said 'I do' we both went on our honeymoon. Ben and I started to try for children with no lack for over two years. I felt disappointed when I knew I could never have children and neither could Ben because we both died, we thought we might have been lucky enough to have children but having children was never going to happen. He reminded me that we did not need anyone else as long as we both had each other.

Ben continued with his Devil duties and I just lived a peaceful life until the moment when we passed it on to the next person and his new bride. Until that moment happens, he has never stopped showing me how much he loved and cared for me. Ben and I have been together for nearly seventeen years, we had not cheated or been unkind towards each other unlike a lot of our kind. We lived a happy life together, not like some of the other members of the supernatural world.

When Ben and I had found out that we could not have children, it never stopped him from loving me. I realised now that the bond that Luke and I had was in fact, forced. Once the bond went, so did any feeling we both had for each other. I think the moment I met Ben on that train ride I realised how much he was different from Luke. If I was a human and I had to choose between Ben and Luke. Ben would win every day. I would rather be married to someone who I truly loved and not someone who I knew did not care as much. He might have tried to save me, but if anything he put me more at risk. Something Ben has never done, I have not left his side from the moment I said those two important words 'I do'.

Megan had continued the line of werewolf's with her human husband and three children. Two boys and one girl, they were all beautiful and each day Megan was with them you could see the glow of happiness in her eyes. Megan was truly happy in the end without being forced into her relationship with her mate, she was allowed to be free and marry who she wanted to marry. Her husband found out about Megan being a werewolf and it never bothered him. He wanted to be with the person he loved and that person was Megan.

My parents lived a long and happy life together until they died one week apart from each other. Mum was the last to go and she went to the other side smiling because she knew dad would be there waiting for her. I have never really got over their death, it still hurts to this day. Unfortunately, Luke lied to all the Alpha's and never returned their true titles which caused a lot of Alpha's to die of heartache, my uncle Josh was one of them.

Everyone turned against Luke and his mate at the end. They have become greedy and selfish, the werewolf community decided that they were not fit to rule the Kingdom and had they was a takeover. Luke and Jodie only had one daughter called Elizabeth and she married a human, something that deeply annoyed Luke apart for Elizabeth choice of men, I believed they lived a happy life but died a few years after Like leaving no children behind.

Megan's children took over the role of the royal family from Luke and become one of the most successful royals ever and their oldest grandson become king and gave birth to loads of sons and one daughter.

While people were dying, me and Ben never aged. It's something to do with his position of the underworld, I was relieved that I looked and felt young enough to look around different parts of the world with someone I loved.

I saw Ben walk into the room and he kissed me.

"Where do you want to go this year?" Ben asked me when he kissed me on the lips again. Even after seventeen years together, I have never been happier.

"Denmark seems interesting." I replied "Or Switzerland."

"Denmark for six months and then Switzerland for the next six months. Sounds like a plan."

"So we are going to two places." I asked excited when he nodded.

"Whatever my girl wants, she gets. You should know that by now."

"Thank you for making me believe in love again." I said when a tear drop fell on my hand. He lifted my face up and made me look into his eyes.

"The moment, I saw you on that train. You became my girl." I smiled when I remembered the vampire saying so you are Ben's girl. You will always be Ben's girl. If only I knew what he truly meant that day.

"I know everyone keeps telling me."

"It was always you. I love you so much Sophie."

"I love you too Ben. Want to know a secret, it was always you."

I think I understood it now, the reason why I was Bound to the King. The King was never Luke, but Ben. In my eyes Ben was the King who held the keys to my hearts. Every woman's King is the one she marries. Ben is the only person I know in this world to make my heart go crazy. He is my true mate and best friend.

The End

I normally hate doing author notes, but this is the last story to the 'Moving On Series'. I wished I could have ended it better, but in the end I realised Sophie deserved someone who loved her and not someone who would treat her terribly like Luke did to begin with. No woman should be treated with disrespect as Sophie was. Sophie was in a very unhealthy relationship with Luke which I noticed, so that is the reason why I introduced someone new. I hope you can understand my reasons why now.

Can I say a big thanks to RidaHusn for her amazing photo cover that she made for me and for everyone who commented and voted for this story.

I hoped you enjoy it and if you have time, check out my other stories. My new story the reflection has vampire and werewolf's element to the story so if you can check it out :)

Once again thank you for reading :)