He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.

**Not Edited***

Chapter Eight - He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not.

Luke and I have not spoken much in the past couple of days since our argument. I thought we would get back to normal, but I was wrong, really wrong. I had this impression that when couples argued then when they get back together everything is great. Luke had said I went too far, and it was unforgivable. When he walked away from me, it broke my heart into a million little pieces. When he walked away, he got smaller like a puzzle box where you take one box out of another box until there is a smaller piece left. I tried to speak to him, but he is stubborn, and I hate it. I hate this, and I hate feeling this alone. This castle being this size does not help either.

Luke walked outside when I spotted him when I noticed he was with another woman. They were talking, and I watched with envy. He could talk to her unlike me. Maybe it is me who has the problem. She smiled at him showing him, her flashy white pearly teeth. I just wished I had a bowling ball to smack them out like pins. Wow! That did not sound like me. He noticed me, and I felt my heart stood still. Is he going to do something to hurt me or will he come over to talk to me. I grabbed a daisy chain and started to pull one out after another.

He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not. He loves me. He loves me not.

I looked up when I realised he had walked away from me and walked with this woman. Guess that was answering my question and my heart hurt like someone shot it. He was breaking my heart and he knew it. I got up and stormed over to him, grabbing his hand.

"Leave." I told the woman. I sounded rude but I do not care. She hurried on, leaving us alone. We looked at each other for a while before he turned his head away in anger. Why can't he just tell me I was a fool as he was, then we could be fine. I had this feeling he did not want me here, and that feeling was the worst type of feeling I have ever felt. That pain of knowing I was just there to be his mate when it suited him, he was loving when he was not stressed, but then rude when he was.

"That was rude." He said annoyed.

"Do you want me to leave?" His eyes looked at me, and I thought for some strange reason that he would have shown me that he cared about me, but he refused to let his feelings take over.

"If you want to leave Sophie go ahead, but I will not be chasing you." As my tongue went over my teeth, I felt my mouth get dry, and my heartbeat got faster. He glanced to the floor when I wondered if I should leave or not. My heart was killing me, the pain increased even more when I thought about leaving him. I loved him so much it hurts, but maybe it is one sided.

"When have you ever chased me Luke. Never exactly." I just needed to think quickly, so I made up something even if it was true or not.

"Stop making up this chit chat Sophie. If you want to go, then go. I won't stop you." He quickly replied. If I left would he meet someone else? Would I feel the pain if he made love to her. My mother once told me, she felt pain when her first mate made love to someone else. I hope I am spared that pain.

The pain increased when I walked away before turning around and looking at him for the final time. "I hope you will meet someone who love you as much as I do, but I doubt it. I doubt you will even miss me. Goodbye, Luke, don't ever contact me again. I will be packed and ready to leave in twenty minutes." I walked away from him for the final time I was sick of this and his drama. I deserve so much more than someone who do not realised how much I love him.

I run into the bedroom and grabbed my suitcase for the second time that year and started to pack my items away. I felt gutted that he would treat me that way like he did not care about me anymore like I was dirt under his feet. I was trying to look out for him, be there for him, but I realised it now. The only person Luke Kingston cares for is Luke Kingston. There is no single person in a relationship. Once I've finished packing my items. I called a taxi and ordered it to my parent's house, they would call me when they got here, so I stayed in the bedroom and sighed to myself. I was really doing this, I was leaving him - my mate. My so called soul mate, but then he treats me like he did not really care and I start to wonder if it was all lies. Did he lie to himself or worse me? If he did not want to be with me, just say and I would have never stayed if I knew he felt something like that.