Secrets Uncovered.

**Unedited***

Chapter Four – Secrets Uncovered.

I walked back through the castle when I heard him screaming his room down because of the pain of losing his wolf. As I walked into his bedroom, Annabella was there holding his hand trying to calm him down but it did not work because she was not his mate. She turned towards me and her eyes shot daggers at me. I walked towards the other side room when he looked at me, sweat was running past his face and I saw some blood beside his bed.

"What are you doing here?" She hissed at me like a rattle snake. I looked up at her and finally I had enough of being treated like a doormat. Someone who did not matter.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked Luke when he shook his head. I looked to Annabella once more, "You can leave now, his mate is here." I responded when she moaned to Luke.

"Lukey tell her you want me to stay baby," I rolled my eyes at her and I looked towards Luke. I would not be doing this again, if he wants to be with me. He needs to decide now, if he cared about me at all. He would not even need to think about it. I would be his first and only choice. I looked towards the door, when his hand clamped mine. My head snapped towards him as he lifted my hand to his lips before giving it a kiss.

"You are my queen," I smiled down at him when I lowered my body down on his bed. I looked towards his lips, it is so wrong I want a kiss even if it is a goodbye kiss. He lifted himself on the bed with his elbows, his one hand grabbed my arm as I felt my body being directed towards him once more. I pressed my lips against his when I felt the fireworks spring inside of my stomach. It felt like bonfire night when all the fireworks going off and everyone feel completely happy with joy. The joy is replaced with passion. As our tongued matched, he whined slightly when I pressed hard on his stomach when we heard her complain.

"Annabella leave," Luke said, in that moment I knew it. He chose me. I still could not understand how it took him this long to decide. If he cared about me, he would not keep pushing me away as if I didn't mean anything to him. As Annabella exited the room quickly, I got up from his bed I looked towards the window when I saw the sun come out. It was beautiful and was rare to see these days.

"Sophie…" Luke whispered when I stopped him, "Just go to bed Luke, we will speak about this when you feel well."

__________________________________________________________________________

The Next Morning.

I sat opposite Annabella at the table and it have come very much to my conclusion I hated her so much. I felt like a child moaning about her all the time but the way she flicked her hair or chewed her food went through me like a hurricane. Now and again, she would watch me or as she called it, looking. As if that made it a difference. I looked towards the door when I spotted a tabby thing moving along the floor. Annabella screamed when she spotted it obviously thinking it was a rat unlike me who knew a rat doesn’t come in a tabby colour, black yes but not tabby. She run out of the room screaming, it was hilarious.

I stood up and neared down to the small animal, the little pointing ears seemed alerted and then I spotted dark black eyes that went wide with fear, "Hello little guy," I whispered softly when he froze. I moved slowly not to scare him away, in one quick sweep, I picked up the small animal up when I realised the reason why I did not recognise it. It was a small cat, too small I would have not notice it. The poor little cat was only around three weeks old. He was too young to be without his mother. The kitten meow at me before snugging into the hoodie I was wearing. One of the cook come in and bought some milk for him, I put some milk on my finger when he refused it originally. Shortly after a couple of minutes, he licked my finger and for the first time in weeks, I felt happy.