When You Know You Found The One....

Not Edited

Chapter Sixteen – When You Know You Found The One….

Since Ben has come back from hell. He has changed; I notice he is more short tempered now with everyone but me. He was currently on the phone and I sat next to the bathroom mirror, I was doing my make-up. I could hear him talking to someone on the phone, but I couldn’t hear the other person on the other side of the phone. I walked out once I was finished and waited for him to finish. He saw me and put the phone down.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Excuse me, I have been ready for ages." I said when he tried to kiss me but I stepped back. I smirked at him.

"Oh, so we are playing this game now are we?" he asked when I nodded.

"You know I could always steal you like Hades did." He winked at me when I went on my tip toes.

"But then my mother would be angry and believe me, she is worse than Persephone mother ever was." I walked out of the room and closed the door. As we waited for the lift. Ben looked at me. He purposely towered over me.

"I think I can handle Ava Cross anyway she loves me."

"You wouldn’t say that if you knew the real Ava. My mum had to cope with a lot and she is the strongest person I know." I was proud of Mum for the way she handled her first mate and her meeting my Dad. She was never scared to take risks. I looked at the lift when it came to our stop. While we got in, Ben wrapped his hands around the bars of the lift. I looked up at him when he lowered his lips. I waited until the moment he was seconds away and turned my head causing him to laugh.

"Oh Sophie, you wound me with your nasty ways." Ben said when I winked.

"That was not nasty. You want to know what was nasty." I asked when I kissed him on the lips. He deepened our kiss when I pulled away, "Now imagine I disappeared; now sweetie that is nasty."

"Please one kiss." He begged. I smirked at him and wrapped my arms around his neck as our mouth matched each other speed. I moaned into the kiss, causing Ben to pull me in deeper. We broke apart when a couple walked onto the lift. If my cheeks could go red, they would be as red as paint. I looked at Ben who winked.

Once we got to the bottom floor, Ben took my hand and led me out of the hotel. We walked across the river when he grabbed me and kissed me. "I missed you so much." He said when he kissed me again. He was soft and gentle with me, but yet with other people he was the opposite. We walked across the bridge when I remembered we was near Conciergerie where Marie Antoinette was imprisoned. I looked around and jumped when I saw it. We were also near Notre Dame.

"Come on." I said when I dragged him inside. We walked around and everything was dark, there was no light. We looked where Marie Antoinette dummy was; it was strange knowing that she would have sat there. Once we walked back out, we walked through the market where we saw all different birds were being sold. I wanted one, but I was told by Ben that I cannot keep one which I thought was quite unfair.

"A flower for the lady." A man asked when Ben took one euro out and handed it to the man. He gave Ben a yellow rose and handed it to me.