The Angel Kiss

Can I say a big thanks to those who vote and comment my story the past two days been amazing response so thank you J. Also, I have decided to spit this book up in two halves - first being Bound To The King and second being the Angel Kiss.

**Unedited***

What to expect next - The Angel Kiss

Sophie Cross is back from the dead and is feeling more alive then ever. When she goes looking for Ben she agrees to go travailing the world with him. Sophie is excited because this mean, them feeling she once had for Luke is gone and now she finally move on. When Ben dies, it leaves Sophie in a stake of shock and lost. She misses him until her friend Gabriel informs her, he is back.

Sneak Peek ;)

"What are you doing with them men?" Ben asked me. He seemed annoyed at me as usual I do not care though. I do not care about anything anymore. What was the point, every man was out there to get what he wants in life and screw the wife or girlfriend.

"You are bitter about Luke." Ben said looking at the two targets in front of me.

"Yes I am very bitter. I am bitter about the fact crazy pants Annabella decided to get me killed. I am angry about the fact, that whenever I kiss a bad person he dies." I replied crossing my arms over my chest.

"What is so interesting about those two anyway. They look harmless." They really did look harmless, shame I knew the truth.

"Harmless my ass."

"Go on, tell me the big secret from the big guy in the sky." He said winking at me. I do not have to explain myself to him or any man but these two guys really got my goat.

"He is a rapist and he is a murdered. The good only go to heaven." As I slowly kissed the man. He started to cough up his own blood. As he held onto his stomach, he fell over with tears running down his face. Once I was finished, I looked at Ben as he looked away alarmed.

"Fancy a kiss?" I was teasing him.

"No, thanks." Good choice my friend. Good choice. "Do my breath smell?" I asked him when he smirked.

"No but I won't lie. I actually like living."