Angel of Death.

** Not Edited ***

Chapter Thirteen – Angel of Death.

“You killed him… I saw it all.” When Ben said them words to me, I felt my world crash around me. I had no idea he was watching me. I looked at him waiting for him to continue, but he just stood there watching me.

“He was a danger to women.” I said, trying to make myself feel better more than Ben. I was trying to prove I was not a monster.

“That was not your call to make.” He finally said after a while. I looked down not sure how to explain it to him.

“We all have our missions.” I looked across the street and I saw Gabriel. He was watching me, judging Ben from the looks of it, “You can’t talk you was going to start a war, at least I got rid of someone who was dangerous.”

“What is your mission Sophie, Angel of Death? I don’t even know you anymore.” Ben said storming off, leaving me looking at Gabriel. He walked off, leaving me alone, as I sighed to myself. I wondered whether I should go after Ben or the other man. I walked back in the party and found the second guy, I was angry, furious. He was flirting with me telling me how beautiful I was. All I felt was anger, he pushed me against the bar and kissed my neck. No sounds came out, as his lips attached to mine. I slowly started to suck the life out of his body. Once I was finished, he fell backwards on the floor.

I looked at the body in surprise and backed away. Did I just do that? “I'm surprised, you did good.” I looked around when I saw Gabriel. He grabbed the man chucking his body over his shoulder, “I hate the bigger guys, so hard to carry. Come on lets go.” I followed him into an alleyway and watched as he chucked the body in the skip. I glanced down at the floor.

“Don’t worry about Ben. He isn’t one to talk, he had committed more murders than you have kissed different men.” I shake my head and walked away from him. As I got up to the top, he flew right in front of me.

“I have done my bit, I need to find somewhere to stay.” I muttered.

“Ben isn’t at the apartment.” Gabriel informed me. I looked across the road and I saw he was talking to someone. I walked up a little bit, just enough for him to see me. He turned around and looked at me. The question is whether he will treat me like Luke did and walk straight past me or come up to me.

Ben nodded at the man and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and led me to the apartment. I quickly followed behind him while my hand was in his. I felt everything he felt, he was angry and calm at the same time. He opened the door and pushed me against the wall.

His body was covered mine. I looked up at him as he looked down, he slowly lowered himself, “That guy was my friend.” He whispered angrily. I felt his breath on my lips.

“That guy was the lowest of the low. You need new friends.” He smirked at me.

“I could kill you right here.”

“That is more like it. Where is the Ben the firestarter? Ben the war starter, not the Ben who cries over a friend who murdered and harm women. I did you a favour by getting rid of bad company.” His eyes lit up when he smirked. He moved some of my hair from my neck, I felt his teeth come out. He could not mark me, I was an angel which meant I was unmarkable. 

“You can’t mark me, you are not a werewolf.” I replied.

“A mark can be made without being a werewolf Sophie plus do not forget my father was one. A love mark can be without being a werewolf ask any human out there. A simple suck is all that is needed,” He lowered his lips down to mine, as I saw him slowly licking them, he pulled away slightly. I pushed him off me.