Something Old, Something New.

***Not – Edited - Just too clear things up, Luke never cheated on Sophie, the bond broke between them and the Moon Goddess gave him a new mate - Jodie. When Sophie died, as she had lost her werewolf side, this meant she was a human when she died and this made her an angel when she got to heaven.***

Chapter Eleven – The Bride and Groom

“Explain to me again how I became an angel.” I asked Gabriel. He sighed in annoyance. I asked him this question around six times and it is still not any clearer.

“You died.” He responded.

“I kind of gathered that when the pole went into my stomach and killed me. I mean how did I become one.” He rolled his eyes at me.

“You was technically human. When you lost your werewolf side that night, it made you human so when you died. Instead of being like the others who normally past over the other side you became an angel. It was meant to be.” How was it meant to be? I died in the worse horrible death. I can still feel the pole going inside of me now.

“So, this mission you mention before. I have to kill the bad humans like rapist and murderers and so on.” I replied. His eyes lit up like he could see me coming around to the idea and finally understanding what I was meant to do.

“Yes.”

“How do I know?”

“The aura around the human will be red which means danger or in our case. It’s a sign that a person is no good.” I nodded to myself before looking up at him.

“Do I have to kiss them? Because Madeline said I had to.” He started to laugh at me.

“You can, if you decided they are so horrible that they do not deserve a peaceful death.”

After talking to Gabriel, I realised that no matter how hard I begged and try I would never be a werewolf again and this was my new purpose. As I stared at the television, I bitterly saw the news that my ex-mate and his new mate was getting married in less than two days time. Why didn’t he ever ask me to marry him?

It has been two months since I was dead and came back alive. Two months and I found out my ex mate is getting married to that brunette girl I saw that day with Gabriel. I was hurt and heartbroken by this at first then I was furious. What a wicked person he is, what annoyed me that within two months of being with that thing and he asks her to marry him. Yet he was with me more than seven months and he never once asked me to marry him.

Today was their wedding day and of course, I would be attending. It would be rude not to. I just want to see his face when he sees me. I know my parents and sister are not going. I know that because once I managed to get myself out of that small horrible box, I flew to their house. They were happy especially my father when I told them I was an angel they refused to believe me until my wings flew out. That soon shut them up.