Chapter 4- Lustful Glances

Ashton’s POV

I hate mornings. You must think I hate everything. But I’m really not a morning person. I hate mornings especially when I have school on, but I’m glad that today is Friday!

When I arrive at school I immediately get approached by Casey,

“Hey baby” she says to me, and I smirk back.

“Hey Casey,” I reply and then she starts to grind on me, WTF? We are at school with way other werewolves and stuff. God, I’ll just pretend she’s Ivy and I’ll enjoy it more. I imagine Ivy raking her fingers up and down my back and shiver in lust. When I open my eyes I’m sure they were filled with lust, but they quickly changed to a look of guilt, as Ivy was standing right in front of me.

“Ashton, my books?” She says bluntly.

“Ah, r-right, um over here, I’ll go get them.” I reply, of course I have to F*cking stutter, just great. I grab her books out of my locker and push them over to her.

“Um, thanks Ashton” She bends over and picks up her books, oh god I should have just handed them to her, I could literally feel the lust rush back into my eyes, she was so beautiful, and I can’t deny it anymore. I’m going to tell my father about her tonight.

“No problem,” I say looking down. She walks away and so does Casey. I grab the necessary books for class and start walking to my first class when I over hear a conversation with Casey and Ivy

 “Trying to get Ashton away from me?” Casey demanded.

“Excuse me? Not in a million years. I was just getting my books from him because he took them as a joke yesterday, and I couldn’t get them until today” Savanah replies, making my heart sink in my chest and my wolf howl in sorrow.

“Yeah right, you’re really bad at lying you know? Anyway this is the only warning you’ll get, stay away from MY mate. You will not take him from me, it’s not my fault that you’re a lone wolf, unlike your sister, who has already found her mate and they love each other very much.” She taunted in Ivy’s face, I felt my anger levels rising, how dare she say that, to MY MATE. I calm myself down enough not to go crazy at her and I just continue listening.

“Oh I’m sorry, you really need to figure out when someone is lying, and get your facts straight.” Ivy replies, shoving past Casey on her way to class. Casey turns around and notices me, her eyes instantly brightening.

“Ashy, do something about that girl please, she is so mean, she kept saying I wasn’t your mate and I was pointing out she would never get her mate because she’s a loner and then she said some gibberish cr*p.”

“Casey, stay the F*ck away from me or my ma- Ivy, I am not your mate and never will be in a million years” I almost yell, quoting Ivy as well, she always did have a way with words. I walk away from flabbergasted Casey and to my class