Chapter 8- It's Ebony

Ashton's POV

 I groggily wake up as a high pitched irritating noise fills the room and something moving underneath me. 

"Ashton get up, you're late for school." I hear the something turn into a someone. Those words made me become more alert. I notice I am in Ivy's room and my arm is stopping her from turning the high pitched noise off.

"Huh? Where am I, oh, hi Ivy?" I remove my hand so she can turn the alarm off, which was getting louder by the second.

"I'm going to go downstairs to get breakfast, are you going to stay?" She asks, biting her lip in the most adorable and hottest way possible. Not knowing what else to say, I just nod, and she gets up and leaves. After a few minutes I decide it's best if I just leave and get ready for school, If I stay here much longer I'm afraid of what I might do, more specifically, what my wolf would do, so I open her window and jump out, shifting into my wolf and running back to my pack house.

When I get into geography class I see that my mate isn't here yet, and I can't sense her close either. About after 15 minutes she swings the door open, quietly apologizes to the teacher for being late, which is both a shock and surprise for the class as well as the teacher. Her eyes lock with mine for a few seconds, before she looks down and walks to the furthest available seat from me. My wolf is howling in sorrow and screaming at me, seeing that our mate is upset with us. I think of ways which I could lighten her mood for the rest of the period. 

After recess we have double Biology, which I am dreading because since Ivy was paired with me for that genetics assignment we have to sit next to each other for the rest of the term which is 8 more weeks. I have to get her to at least acknowledge me during this double.

 "Look, Ivy, about this morning" I start. She looks straight into my eyes, her beautiful chocolate eyes, but what she says shatters my heart "Don't talk to me, unless it's to do with Biology. Okay?" I reply

"Ok," so much for trying to get her to talk to me.

As the bell goes for lunch I grab my books and get out of the room as fast as possible. I over hear Ivy talking to that boy she always hangs out with.

"Are you planning to be in Ashton's group today for sport?" he asks and she shakes her head

"Why the F*ck would I be with that looser," I growl at that comment. I see Casey walk over to me, swaying her hips way too much and flicking her hair. 

"Hey baby, I missed you in general maths" Casey says with a pout. General maths is basically just general Maths.

"Me too." I say not really caring.

Casey decides to not sit on the bench provided but on my lap. She smiles up at me and then grabs my jaw bone and guides my lips to her lips. I was trying to pull away but she was attacking my face.

"Wow, you must really hate him, your practically death staring him hoping he would catch fire."  Ivy's friend says.

"Well he is a player jerk who is up himself," she replies, and gets up and leaves the room.

Finally Casey pulls back for air and I took that as my chance to grab her, put her on the seat next to me and growl to her.

"Stop F*cking doing that Casey, I will never be interested in you and I never will be, I have my mate out there and I will wait for her my whole life, not some slut who spreads her legs for anything with a dick!" I then exit the cafeteria in search of my mate.

I hastily turned a corner and there she was walking down the corridor. I quietly walked up behind her and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the nearest classroom, which was definitely empty as it was lunch. "Let me go Ashton!" she shrieks at me.

"Not until you hear me out." I reply and she shakes her head still trying to get out of my grip, so I crashed my lips to hers and she stopped fighting at once, it's extremely hard for either of us to resist each other because she's in damn heat. I don't even need to ask for entrance because she grants it to me right away. We both moan into the kiss, I don't want this to ever end. After a while we both pull out of the kiss for air and we rest our foreheads together.

"Ivy, I am sorry, please give me another chance; I thought we were going to fast considering the circumstances. I-"she stopped me by putting her index finger to my lips and shh-ing me

"Its fine Ashton, I accept you're apology, although next time I might not" She said smirking "And besides, my name isn't Ivy, its Ebony."

What.

What??

Wait. WHAT?